• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Advice on Price?

FELIX

Who Knows, Ask Who
Hey Guys,

been gone for a while since coming back from Fall Fling 2008 and am contemplating on cashing out. What do you think I should be looking to ask?
The build is a 93 XJ 4.0 5 speed Bored throttle body & hand throttle, about 5" RE lift, 4:11's Dana 30 Currie 9" Detroit's F&R, Atlas 5.0 w/ Tom Wood's shafts 5150's. 32x11.5 MT BFG's Full skids BPI front bumper, rear hitch. about 175,000 mi ,
New clutch. No Death Wobble or other such non-enjoyable extras. Fairly clean In & out. Just curious and thinking. Just don't have the time, $$$ or energy anymore.

24_IMG_1225.jpg

I agree with that between 5 and 5500 or so sounds good. if i was buying another one, id be interested at that price.

might make more if you pulled the atlas installed a NP and sold the atlas seperate, just my opinion. i still think you would get about 5 or so.

might make more if you pulled the atlas installed a NP and sold the atlas seperate, just my opinion. i still think you would get about 5 or so.

Yeah your probably right that I would make more parting it out

Truth be told, it will probably just sit in the garage over the next year until I have time to get to it and start playing again :cool:

Thanks guys

Truth be told, it will probably just sit in the garage over the next year until I have time to get to it and start playing again :cool:

Thanks guys

BEST IDEA!!!! Just keep it if you don't need the money. You will miss it and spend more building another one.

I agree with Andy on this... If you're not hurting for the money, then I say, "Keep it and drive every once in awhile to keep the fluids moving." It sounds like a nicely built rig.

If you want to cash out for good, then $5k seems about right for this economy. It's worth more than that but I don't think people are willing to pay more.

My $.05

E

BEST IDEA!!!! Just keep it if you don't need the money. You will miss it and spend more building another one.
Money not really needed, & you are right about missing it & building another one. These feelings set in about every time I move and am overwhelmed with projects on the house. I been out of the community for a while sine going back to school and moving/ remodeling

I agree with Andy on this... If you're not hurting for the money, then I say, "Keep it and drive every once in awhile to keep the fluids moving." It sounds like a nicely built rig.

If you want to cash out for good, then $5k seems about right for this economy. It's worth more than that but I don't think people are willing to pay more.

My $.05

E

Yeah, I am going to pull it around town this week end, now that I can get it out of the garage (see new house/ remodeling projects note :cool:) I definitely do not want to give it a way, too many years (12) of wrenching & watching it grow from a stocker to what it is now.

Thanks again guys

Money not really needed, & you are right about missing it & building another one. These feelings set in about every time I move and am overwhelmed with projects on the house. I been out of the community for a while sine going back to school and moving/ remodeling

Yeah, I am going to pull it around town this week end, now that I can get it out of the garage (see new house/ remodeling projects note :cool:) I definitely do not want to give it a way, too many years (12) of wrenching & watching it grow from a stocker to what it is now.

Thanks again guys

I agree keep it if dont need $$. I had a friend of mine tell me someone was interested in my XJ. I just got done putting new bumpers on and with the work I have done (nothing near time you got) I am not ready to let it go unless I have too.

Back