• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

advantages of membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

87cheif

NAXJA Forum User
i was wondering if some of you that are members, could tell me what the advantages of having a paid membership. i know that it really helps the people running the site but are there any other good things?

Well ... NAXJA is like the USA. Everyone is welcome, but being a citizen provides so many more opportunities. NAXJA does not provide anything really tangible outside of a sticker and newsletter. Rather, it provides an abundance of opportunity to get involved in promoting a sport we all enjoy.

JFK said:
"Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what can you do for your country ... "

Les

THE most tangible things NAXJA has provided to the XJ/MJ community are the events! From the first Forum Fest in Colorado that got things started, NAXJA Members have been keeping FUN things going on all across the land.

Maintaining membership in, and donating to organizations with common goals and a larger footprint uses the largest share of Member's dues. Over 50% of our dues and donations from event proceeds go towards supporting allied land-use causes.

Our club's website has always been the premier internet resource for XJ/MJ owners to interact and share information. It isn't 'free,' but it isn't as huge a burden as it was in our early years. Each person who joins up eases that burden just a little more.

NAXJA.org takes effort by just a few motivated volunteer folks to keep things happening all around. In order for us to prosper as a club, we need good Members to join, renew, participate, help out, lead, follow, etc...

Thanks for contributing in whatever way you can!

Don 'Woody' Woodward
NAXJA President

thanks for everyone that wrote back. all of your comments make a lot of sense and i agree that by paying a little bit a year can help this site get better and keep some of these places open. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back