• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt-A-Trail Workdays - June 6 - 7

On the odd chance the weather guessers send us rain is there a plan B, or other details to be considering/making provision for?

I ask because The Bride is warning me that we may be in for rain. Her information is for San Diego, and the weekend is still far enough off that the accuracy is well within the range for doubt. More than anything I am wondering if I need to get the seams sealed on the tent.

On the odd chance the weather guessers send us rain is there a plan B, or other details to be considering/making provision for?

I ask because The Bride is warning me that we may be in for rain. Her information is for San Diego, and the weekend is still far enough off that the accuracy is well within the range for doubt. More than anything I am wondering if I need to get the seams sealed on the tent.

Current forecast for Crestline, CA calls for under 20% chance of rain. The show goes on either way!

No real plan B, I'd do your best to make the tent dry. I have a shelter I can bring up with me that we can gather under for meals/etc. in case it gets wet. I suggest a heater if it's wet, too.

May not be able to make it now. I got puppy duty this weekend. I'd bring him along if it wasn't for the previously mentioned tick problem. :(

Seam sealed the tent today.

Me and the three Varmints are still planning to be there.

Myself and Jacy the manimal will be cruisin up sunday morning .

Bummer.

The Varmints will miss seeing Trevor.

Thank you to everyone that came out. It was a great time, and we made more progress on Elephant spur than I think anyone thought we would.

Happy to help.

Although The Bride has made some comments about me moving around like an old man this morning.

Must have been the altitude. Certainly couldn't have anything to do with Father Time.

Back