• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjustable UCAs and LCAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NighthawkXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of Rustys Adj UCAs in great shape $150
Looking at the website, i think these are rustys old style, they are very good and ready to install.

Tomkin Adj LCAs in great shape for $150
http://www.tomken.com/detail.php?id=211
All joints are good, these are adjusted to 6 inches right now, and handle great.

or the set for $275
Arms are located in Salina, KS

I dont have any good pics, and the pics on the web site dont look like the ones i have. I was told they where rustys when i bought them.

I cant do $100 shipped anywhere, but i would do 125 shipped.

I pmed you my phone number, and if you want them, give me a call, they are still on the jeep, but my long arms are in the shop, if you want them, i could ship them out by saturday.

sorry about the pics, the arms are still on the jeep. I saw that the price of the uppers had gone down, thats why if you notice the above post, i lowered the price down to 125 shipped. I just had some shipped some lowers out last week, and shipping was $25. If you dont like the prices, shoot me a pm with a better price.

I just got my long arms in today, and need to fab frame mounts for them, but the plan is to have these arms, both uppers and lowers out and ready to ship by next weekend.

thats what i was told when i bought them, and thats what kind of box that they came in, guess the old boy sold me wrong. does not matter, these are great arms.

Muddy90XJ said:
Still interested.

Im now asking the exact same i paid for them, i refuse to go any less, and if i still have them next weekend, i will put them on ebay. I cant aford to have them sitting around, but i cant take it in the shorts either man.

NighthawkXJ said:
Im now asking the exact same i paid for them, i refuse to go any less, and if i still have them next weekend, i will put them on ebay. I cant aford to have them sitting around, but i cant take it in the shorts either man.

Ok, so i guess im going to have to post this, draw pics or something. Try to buy these arms someplace with your $80 shipped. Its not going to happen. I have been offered anywhere from $60 to $90 for either pair of arms today.

I WILL NOT TAKE ANY LESS FOR THESE ARMS. I AM ASKING A VERY VERY VERY FAIR PRICE. IF YOU WANT QUALITY ARMS, UPPERS WILL RUN YOU OVER 150 BEFORE SHIPPING AND THESE LOWERS ARE SO CLOSE TO NEW IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY AND THEY ARE OVER 250 NEW.

PLEASE STOP INSULTING ME AND YOURSELF WITH YOUR CHEAP RESPONSES. PAY UP OR GO AWAY. I WILL TAKE THEM TO EBAY AND GET MY MONEY BACK IF NONE OF YOU CAN AFFORD THE EXTRA $20.

FOR GODS SAKE, LEARN TO PAY YOUR OWN SHIPPING.

Go peddle your arms elsewhere then. Nobody is forcing you to sell them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back