• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjustable Coil Spring Spacers - $100 a pair !! As many as you want!

Speed_racer said:
my buddy Bob Counts makes these, he's an engineer, and trust me, theyre QUALITY!!

Speed_racer said:
I know that I trust them on my rig, and I trust Bob's work.

Speed_racer said:
The truth is, IM NOT THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE ASHAMED>

Speed_racer said:
Truth is, these are NOt even on my rig.

Try again...
What will the truth be next time you post?
:looser:

Last edited:
bgcntry72 said:
Try again...
What will the truth be next time you post?
:looser:

Picture358.jpg

Where is the backpedalling smiley when you need it?

This thread sucks.

Speed_racer said:
Yeah, i woudl trust them on my rig!

But i never intended to make it seem like i actualy have some ON my rig!

So would or wouldnt you put theses on your own person rig. Remember they things are quality!!! I bet parking lot wheeling would break these..

BajaCherokee92 said:
Hi, I'm sarcasm, have we met?

I dont think so, how are you?

Being a hick and all I can give any hack a run for their money. Let me guess, your friend is a civil engineer. :D

What's the stock tower length? I really don't see a life treatening event here, but I do see some highly overpriced backyard (or bathroom) engineering. If the conduit nuts strip, which I'm guessing they won't last long, you will just lose the lift on that side very rapidly. I don't see that being anyworse than a flat with 33's. If your dumb enough to run them all the way out on the end of the threads you might lose a coil. That won't be pretty either but I don't see it causing a wreck.

Life threatening no, something I would want to see sold, recommend to someone, try on my own rig, or even use as a paper weight, DEFINITELY NOT. Plus you get those fancy bump stops with the real ACOS's.

Please for the sake of mod tech have your buddy go back to the drawing board and keep those in the round file cabinet. Otherwise please move this to the den where I can be a jerk and use foul language.

Wouldn't we all just be better off if we adjusted coil height by welding the springs to the mounts at whatever spot we wanted them?

xjhm said:
i'll take a pair, but please include your defense attourneys adress, and since your buddys an engineer, could i get his insurance carrier, you know in case of the unlikely falling apart of this contraption.

lmfao

I'm sueing RIGHT NOW !!! I just fell offa my chair and I think I have a soft tissue injury... :moon:

Engineer for who? Yugo? GAWD... He should patent those so some other idiot doesn't make the same mind of crap... :explosion:

First off I'm not an engineer and I know nothing about this sort of thing and when it comes to suspension parts I'd never put anything homemade on my rig. But I will say that I know the guy who designed these and all of his other work that I've seen had been very good quality. He really is an engineer and a really smart man, but judging from you guy's responses it sounds like he made an error in designing these. I do know that the designer of these runs them on his personal vehicle (his DD) and and is a great guy who would never intentionally put anyone's life in danger. I can also vouch for Speed, he's just trying to do a favor for a friend. He trusted him on the design because everything he's built in the past has been top quality. How do you expect him to react, of course he's going to back pedal. He wants you guys/gals to respect him and he doesn't want to look stupid. So before you all flame me for this, understand that I'm simply stucking up for two friends of mine that would never intentionally put anyone in danger. :peace:

sign_thistopicsucks.gif

BajaCherokee92 said:
How much shipped to 23454?

How much to have you recycle Beezil's one-liners in EVERY SINGLE POST?
I would say that this thread sucks, but then you would have to come up with something else for your next post.
Guess it's back to eating bark, eh?
Hasta.

BajaCherokee92 said:
I'm not even gonna bother posting in this thread.
I'm not even gonna bother posting about this super ninja backyard shed toilet bootie fab either. I won't lower myself to that level.

bgcntry72 said:
How much to have you recycle Beezil's one-liners in EVERY SINGLE POST?
I would say that this thread sucks, but then you would have to come up with something else for your next post.
Guess it's back to eating bark, eh?
Hasta.

How much to have you quit riding my sack?

I was unaware that you we're such an expert on B's posts.....

I'd say you ride B's sack more than anyone here, since you seem to know every one liner that comes from him.....

I love how you play mr. e-badass raggin on B to boost your e-ego....

pipe down flounder...

BajaCherokee92 said:
How much to have you quit riding my sack?

I'd say you ride B's sack more than anyone here, since you seem to know every one liner that comes from him.....

Look what happens when you have to think for yourself...
Things get all twisted up...
Guess you better stick to your recycling program.
How much to ship you back to JU?
Have a nice day, being named prom queen on 'fish' night at the county lockup.
:laugh2:

Back