• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

adjustable coil spacers..

If you want I can go talk to the boys,havent seen them since my "dirt track" days!

but I like to make my own junk and then say "look at my junk. I built it just like Beezil does."

I'll be honest.....I know I can be annoyingly "anti-bolt-on", but some things I'd rather buy than make.

if I was in the market for a threaded adjustable coil spacer, I'd buy the acos in a heartbeat.

I wouldn't even think twice about it.

200 bucks? that's 100 bucks each, and thats easily what I'd spend on my own vaulable time making my own.

If I wanted satisfaction knowing I designed and engineered something myself, I'd build an anti rollover system.

Now, if the ACOS only came with proper bump stops.....

airbump001.jpg

However, those babies may push the price slightly above $200......

CRASH

Get to work then...

"If I wanted satisfaction knowing I designed and engineered something myself, I'd build an anti rollover system."

Just like they have flat panel monitors & speakers, you can have lightweight magnetic anti-roll over panels for your Jeep.

Linked to the latest generation, non-invasive butt-pucker sensitive gyroscopic interface...the new & improved AROS (Automatic Roll Over Stopper) senses impending roll and exerts just the right touch of counteracting magnetic forces...

This innovative product also doubles as a beachcombers wonder-tool: by reversing the polarity AROS will retrieve & collect ferrous metal objects weighing up to 300kg from a depth of 1m in ordinary beach sand or from a distance of 25m in open air. It also has applications in de-mining and ordinance disposal, as well as the recycling industry.

Expected product roll out date: Winterfest 2013

Buzz Nextyear
www.magnetkidz.com

Sorry for minor thread hijack...

Woody

CRASH said:
Now, if the ACOS only came with proper bump stops.....

airbump001.jpg

However, those babies may push the price slightly above $200......

CRASH

PS they will be on my jeep first.

Ask Jes how I like to kick butt across the desert!!!! :D

hinkley

hmmmmm........

are those things just designed to be used only as a bumpstop, or can I use them in place of an "airbag" in my 1/4 eliptic set-up....

looks like it would make an awesome squishy "jackscrew"....

I'll bet price answers this question though.......

As usual, URF Racing innovates.....

.......and ORGS replicates. :rolleyes:

CRASH

They run between $175 and $225, available in 2" or 4" travel, and you can pump them up to about 125 psi.

They rock for cruising the desert at high speed, or the new, larger speed bumps at the local edible undies super-store.

CRASH

Back