• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adding sensor readings to web monitoring?

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
I'm not sure the terminology here, but I'd like to briefly describe what I'm looking for. Does anyone know how I can hook up some temp/pressure sensors to my home network to be able to monitor from a web page (or an Android app...but I'm not choosy)? I have fermentation vessels and CO2 pressures for beer I'd like to monitor while I'm away. No need to control anything, just want to be able to jump on my phone and log into a web page like I would with my security cameras.

Thanks!

I'm not sure the terminology here, but I'd like to briefly describe what I'm looking for. Does anyone know how I can hook up some temp/pressure sensors to my home network to be able to monitor from a web page (or an Android app...but I'm not choosy)? I have fermentation vessels and CO2 pressures for beer I'd like to monitor while I'm away. No need to control anything, just want to be able to jump on my phone and log into a web page like I would with my security cameras.

Thanks!
The simplest would be to point a web cam at the gauge.

I'm a test engineer by profession.

The simplest would be to point a web cam at the gauge.

I'm a test engineer by profession.

Tom, I know I give you crap but I love you for this suggestion. :kissyou:

I'll add another IR illuminated camera to my existing system and make sure my gauges are in view. :greensmok

Or if you are a Ham Radio Operator you can rig something to use with APRS.

ECKS,
This buds for you:
Screen-Shot-2012-01-05-at-3.48.18-PM-570x370.png

I know you'll enjoy it and not having to spend all that time with your fancy cooking gauges and stuff.

About the gnarliest I get is what I just had with some chuckeye for dinner:
e6e104cb.jpg

Didn't have the proper trappist glass, bite me.

Back