• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Activities

I was thinking we could try and do Masterpull Rope Splicing 101, ACRO XJ Tech 111, and maybe CB Tuning 102 (any CB gurus up for it?). ;)

I've been in need of that CB tuning for two years...:compwork:

~Scott

I can bring my SWR meter and demo what I know. Im certainly not an expert in antenna theory but I matched my setup and several others (with a couple trips to the radio store).

-Rich

You are now nominated to host the CB tuning. :)

what about a 'how to plug/patch a tire' tutorial?
i've never used one of those plug kits, but i do have a nail in one of my km2s...
..it holds air, but at a lower psi - the nail is right in the corner!
anyone think this tire could be plugged for a spare?

If someone is bringing a Projector, I could bring a DirecTV dish and reciever.

what about a 'how to plug/patch a tire' tutorial?
i've never used one of those plug kits, but i do have a nail in one of my km2s...
..it holds air, but at a lower psi - the nail is right in the corner!
anyone think this tire could be plugged for a spare?

Sounds doable. I've got one of those and would be willing to donate a plug. I did a mini-demonstration at the TSF Thanksgiving run I think two years ago...

Do you think that kinda defeats the purpose of being outdoors and camping? (regarding the DTV)

I'll bring one, but to watch videos of Jeeps driving over sh!t, not watch Grey's Anatomy.

Last edited:
Do you think that kinda defeats the purpose of being outdoors and camping? (regarding the DTV)

I'll bring one, but to watch videos of Jeeps driving over sh!t, not watch Grey's Anatomy.
Would be a cool way to entertain the kids. 100" projector screen and a Wii :laugh3:

We could project it onto the side of John's trailer, I would think.

Back