• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accurate Performance 4 Liter Supercharger system for SALE or TRADE

mdoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, A project I'm involved with has changed directions, again. The Wrangler is staying and just got Waggy 44's front and back, but now its giving up the supercharger and going back to a basic stock 4 liter.
This is one of the 2 (thats right) Accurate Performance 4 liter supercharger kits that ended up being sold, the other kits never saw retail sale ($4000 to $5000 price tag does that to ya) and this is kit #2. The original kit is still inservice on the creators XJ. The kit is set up for a ZJ engine bay and brackets but has been living in a YJ. Fits reaaall nice on the XJ too.
Included in this sale will be:
The Eaton M90 Supercharger
6lb & 8lb Pulleys (6 is currently installed)
Intake Manifold
24 lb Injectors
Holley Fuel Pressure Regulator
Boost gauge
Air Fuel Meter
Simply Digital Soloutions : SDS EM-1 Fuel Injection add on system w (2) injectors.

I'm looking for $2000 cash, or will partial trade for any of the following:
Gears for Wagoneer Dana 44's
Lockers for Dana 44's
A nice set of 35's
Rear Bumper w/Swing out Tire Carrier
A Full Cage for a YJ
A nice set of front seats for a YJ
A nice carpet set for a YJ
New Rubicon Express or BDS Leaf Springs

Very open to the gears being installed and lockers etc as a package deal etc.

The supercharger is currently installed and being daily driven but can be uninstalled in a day (lifes surprises permitting) if your serious. So yes, you can hear and feel it as you go for a ride. No it hasn't been to the track.
The supercharger is located in Bel Air, MD 21014. Message me here or email [email protected] or message me for a cell number.

Supercharger2.jpg

Supercharger1.jpg

YJEngine1.jpg

Back