• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AC eliminator for 91-93 fit my 88 help asap

Stay out of the mud. I don't have any problem with killing alts at the Badlands. Of course, I'm not a mud puppy.

This really is an interesting mod, but for those who actually like their AC or want an OBA setup using the stock compressor, it's not ideal.

sometimes it just happens.

I have no AC from the factory, so this really is a simple decision for me. I've already got the AC delete bracket courtesy of AMC.

UPDATE!!!!!!! i found today when you pull the lower alternator bracket. one of the bolts is sealing pressurized oil in the system. without it, you may leak ALOT. i did not recognize this when i did it.

I went for a week thinking my front main was leaking, until it was noticed that it was possibly from where the OLD alternator bracket was. none the less put the center bolt in and voila, no leaky.

thanks for the advice zuki, but i live in the great green state of oregon. MUD IS NORMAL!!!!

Back