• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

About me for MWC BOD recorder

Jeepguy91

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
My name is Ben and I have been with NAXJA for quite some time now. I am running for MWC recorder and this is my about me thread.

I think this is one of the greatest Jeep clubs to be a member of and to meet some great people. I got married to my wife Suzi last year and we had our baby girl Peyton this year and also have an 11 year old son as well.

I work at Purina and have been with the company for 10 years now. I recently took a new job within the company that has better hours and more time for family and NAXJA.

This will be my first time running for anything on the BOD and am looking forward to the experience in helping out this great club even more.

I try to help out with NAXJA as much as I can. I came up with the idea for the staging flags at WF and also help with doing trail runs as well.

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask. I look forward to serving and helping this club in any way I can.

Thanks,
Ben

Back