• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Abbreviations

Eagle said:
Not true.

Once again, it's important not to extrapolate from your year and model to assume that the same specs apply to all years. Some of the very early Cherokees (and XJ Wagoneers) did use true constant velocity joints in the front drive shafts and front axles. Commonly referred to as the "beer can on a popsicle stick" drive shafts. This is the primary reason I wish people would refer to the double cardan drive shafts as "double cardan" drive shafts rather than as "CV" drive shafts -- to avoid confusion, since Jeep did use both and often the questions are asked without stating what year and model is being asked about.
forgot about thoes ones... thanks

oh yeah and thanks Bezel for all the state abbriviations helpful...

Beezil said:
who is ready for the "B's"?????

I got one-

BB - Ban Beezil

What do we do when he wants to have his lifetime membership refunded?

:rattle:

Lawn Cher' said:
What do we do when he wants to have his lifetime membership refunded?

:rattle:
I believe the proper responce to that is to bitch slap him. Actually, we should just bitch slap him anyway, I'm sure he deserves it.

If i am banned I will pull naxja's insurance since I know Eagle will have fun sourcing a new COMPANY.

after that I will compose a long diatribe that attacks the organization and post it on every jeep forum i can find.

I will get a sign painter to add the word "sucks!" underneath the naxja sticker thats on my jeep.

I will write a letter to the BBB and take this place down.

I will send FU xmas cards to 81-percent of the membership

I will take the frustration I recieve from being rejected out on a Bowflex that does not exist.

Look out Tokyo, here comes Godzilla.

Beezil said:
I will take the frustration I recieve from being rejected out on a Bowflex that does not exist...
Thats pretty funny, now wheres the b's

Ramsey said:
and it took me this long to know what they were talking about in saving private ryan.
thanks
:laugh2: same here!!!

m.o -musturd and onions
ltm - lettuce tommato and mayonaise
t.s - tarter sauce
o.r - onion rings
ft. long - foot long
ket. - ketchup
mayo- mayonaise
mus - musturd
e.s - special sauce

:) sorry I worked at Tastee Freez since I was 12

Last edited:
Okay, go ahead and call me stupid. I went and hit the print button, assuming what I saw on the first two screens of this thread indicated what the rest would entail, and not watching as the thread got longer and longer. I didn't look to see how many dum-dums had posted miles of useless sh!t afterwards. Thanks.

Beezil, you especially.

Last edited:
BruteXJ said:
Okay, go ahead and call me stupid. I went and hit the print button, assuming what I saw on the first two screens of this thread indicated what the rest would entail, and not watching as the thread got longer and longer. I didn't look to see how many dum-dums had posted miles of useless sh!t afterwards. Thanks.

A "Special Note" for those who quote other's entire mile-long messages: DON'T!

stupid!

Back