• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ABANDONED SLED - ASPEN, CO

LBC970

NAXJA Forum User
This is a public notice of intent to register an abandoned snowmobile.

A snowmobile abandoned on Aspen Mountain between 04/01/2009 and 09/17/2010, has been removed from the property and physically transferred to a second party. I intend to contact the state of Colorado Parks Department, and attempt to register this snowmobile within the next two weeks. If you, or anyone you know, left a sled in the Aspen area, and no longer knows where it is, I ask that you call me to possibly identify it. If I can find the owner, I will gladly return the sled. If not, I will assume the sled was abandoned and file for title.

I can be reached by phone at 970 - nine eight seven - 2551, or by using the email lostbychoice(a)hotmail.com. When contacting me, please be prepared to describe the sled, including Make/Model, color, and any other defining traits.

Thank You

Cody

Picture????

:firedevil

Cody,

I don't think this will qualify as a public notice. Normally you need to do it in the newspaper in the locale in question.

its mine...
it was made by that one company that makes snow mobiles...
its a clear snowmobile. you can see right through to the color of the plastics!
it has a motor and a seat.
am i close enough? :laugh3:

Cody,

I don't think this will qualify as a public notice. Normally you need to do it in the newspaper in the locale in question.

Already done. Just covering as many bases as I can...

Thanks

its mine...
it was made by that one company that makes snow mobiles...
its a clear snowmobile. you can see right through to the color of the plastics!
it has a motor and a seat.
am i close enough? :laugh3:

So close, except this one doesn't have a seat... and I would hardly call it a motor either...

So close, except this one doesn't have a seat... and I would hardly call it a motor either...
damn... it was worth a try! haha
it sounds abandoned... hopefully a person wasn't abandoned with it....

well good luck with it! post pics if no one claims it!

Back