• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A NAXJA member was spotted

jeepdude25

NAXJA Forum User
So on Saturday September 29, 2012 at approximately 2:15a.m I Officer Jeepdude25 spotted a light blue modified newish say 2000' ish with a custom fabbed swing out tire carrier XJ heading north bound on HWY 67. The Jeep was lifted with FrankZ long arms and had a nice V8 fitted into it. I was monitoring traffic northbound on Hwy67 when a XJ was spotted by my rookie partner. The Jeep had a rear tail light out. My partner stated sweet Im going to go get this guy....I stated NO, its cool I know him he is a member of the XJ club/ forum that I belong to. Its all good, plus how can you stop a Jeep Cherokee its sacraligious. Anyone know this guy?? lol.

It wasn't me but I appreciate you using the situation to teach your rookie partner a valuable lesson. I'm sure whoever it was thanks you!

I would quess that it wasn't Frank, it was way passed his bedtime...

Last edited:
light blue, long armz, swing out, V8 -- Frank, fix your fooking tail light!! :roflmao:

Oh puhleese! That was one VERY ripe oportunity for some light-hearted law enforcement harassment ...... er..... fun! :D

Although, knowing Frank, he was likely open carrying and that might have freaked out your rookie...... :laugh:

Again Frank? Man, you've got some REAL bad luck with that damn canoe.......

:laugh:

oh cripes...

I used to have a kayak, but that didn't end well.

Was fishing in Alaska and got carried out to sea about 10 miles...then the got stuck in some ice.

Lit a small fire in the bottom to keep warm and sunk shortly thereafter.

Just goes to show that you can't have your kayak...

and heat it too.

bahahahahaha :cheers:

Back