• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few pics from Sat NWfest

I'm not mad, I just know who to mess with next time.:D

I'm thinking we could decorate people's rigs with garbage and lots of spray-on duct tape for lazy bums who don't clean up after themselves. Possibly all the windows and door handles covered in cans and litter!
:laugh:

I just past on Rich's trash bags

Looks and sounds like everyone had a great time. I will be there next year one way or another.

Looks like a blast. Won't be moving or working next year. I'll have front gears in the jeep too by then...I promise!!

Her's a teaser for now,,
Nwfest friday run_1">http://[URL="http://picasaweb.google.com/olysteve/NwfestFridayRun_1?feat=embedwebsite"]
NwfestFridayRun_1.jpg
[/url]Nwfest friday run_1

Wow Great pics and I too had an unreal time. Home in one piece and jonesing for the next fix already. Thanks to all who put the time in to make it a lot of fun for eveyone.
P.S.- I got some great pics too as soon as i figure out how to do this computer thing.
CHEERS

oh no, no need for that. Dustin got really good at flop and recovery this weekend, and he's somehow learned how to do it without getting ANY body damage. :worship:

practice makes perfect . . . .

I'm not mad, I just know who to mess with next time.:D

For some reason, ALL of the trash got piled in the center near my trailer. It really should have been divided up better before the majority of the group left. We policed the campground, picked up a bunch more trash, I hauled two or three bags, Emil & Victor grabbed a bag or two, and we left a couple more bags there that I figured the remaining people could handle. Nick, I didn't think you'd get stuck with the remainder.

J

Bummer about the trash. I had about fifty empty beer cans (no, I didn't drink every single one) and random assorted other items piled on the passenger floor of my Jeep that I took home and threw away. Thanks to those that took extra trash home to throw out, and a thousand curses on those who generated trash all weekend and took none home.

For some reason, ALL of the trash got piled in the center near my trailer. It really should have been divided up better before the majority of the group left. We policed the campground, picked up a bunch more trash, I hauled two or three bags, Emil & Victor grabbed a bag or two, and we left a couple more bags there that I figured the remaining people could handle. Nick, I didn't think you'd get stuck with the remainder.

J

John when you left I grabbed everything that was left minus the BBQ. :D

you made it home on a broken u-joint? Wow

Yeah, it's been really noisy and I am hoping it doesn't blow on me, especially since I have have been using the Jeep as my daily driver since NWFest and I have already logged a couple hundred miles since!

I don't really care. They were on it when I bought it and get ripped off all the time anyway. The holes for the bolts are all torn out and you can only put so many washers in there...

I guess it'll give me a chance to rip 'em all off and sell what's left and try to have someone fab up some flat-fender style like Matt and Alex have.

I don't really care. They were on it when I bought it and get ripped off all the time anyway. The holes for the bolts are all torn out and you can only put so many washers in there...

I guess it'll give me a chance to rip 'em all off and sell what's left and try to have someone fab up some flat-fender style like Matt and Alex have.
Yeah Im doing tube flat fender flares also. TGRAD want $800 for them :/

Yeah Im doing tube flat fender flares also. TGRAD want $800 for them :/

That would be freakin' sweet, but I'm not about to drop that for fender flares. I'll probably wait until I learn to weld or find someone who can for me.

John when you left I grabbed everything that was left minus the BBQ. :D

Good, my Dad wouldn't be very happy with me if I returned without it.

Yeah Im trying to find somebody who will do it for reasonable, ill let you know when I find somebody.

Call "Those Guys". There were there this weekend and responsible for Matt, Alex, and Lyle's cages and flares.

Back