• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A day at Azusa 6-16-07

IMORTL

NAXJA Member #1156
Hey Guys…

I got one of those rare last minute day with no kids so I went to Azusa to goof off on Saturday. I had a good time driving through and across all the mud pits there… (BTW – the water is being let out and should be drivable in about 2 weeks)…

I drove through that second Deep pit twice got one on video…. (sorry about the whistling noise-- it was the wind)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_gWfzYmnPI

Then another XJ – Name was John – tried it after I did – he didn’t make it – flooded it out but still running - I tried to pull him out – almost had him till his front end dipped in to the water and stalled it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM6Bbs42gDg

he ended up removing the spark plugs and a couple were wet… turned it over then started it up fine – after they swapped the #3 and #4 wired back –

here are some other pictures…

102_5574small.jpg

102_5573small.jpg

102_5575small.jpg

102_5576small.jpg

102_5577small.jpg

And I got stuck trying to go straight up the wall

163686368-l.jpg

163676307-l.jpg

163682841-l.jpg

163683788-l.jpg

163684787-l.jpg

it was a good day…

DAMNIT!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!! hehe i would hav gone dood!!!!!

looks like fun! by the way those are the baldest tires ive seen in a long time lol

nice!!

did you guys notice how low the water level is in the mud hole we posted up on last time? im up for going back up there next sunday! whos with me??

IMORTL said:

And I got stuck trying to go straight up the wall

163682841-l.jpg

it was a good day…

Daym dude, does she also help you burry the bodies? :shocked:

GrimmJeeper said:
did you guys notice how low the water level is in the mud hole we posted up on last time? im up for going back up there next sunday! whos with me??

water is low but still deep...

I'll prolly be there with the kids on Sunday...

Ken

ROBERTK said:
Daym dude, does she also help you burry the bodies? :shocked:

I have no idea who those 2 with shovels are... they just started digging around my jeep...

did the hummer try anything or was he just there to watch as usual?

Back