• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a couple rubicon express parts

fluidmotion

NAXJA Forum User
just a couple parts for now

Ive got the extreme duty front track bar for the cherokee, pn= RE1660. its seen some use but hasn't been abused. bushing and superflex joint are still in good condition as well as the threads. $75 +shipping

i also have the SS front 22" brakelines brand new, never been used. pn= RE1550 askin $75 shipped

That's what I was gonna ask also, do you have the special RE bracket for the track bar?

I'll take it either way.

I'll take the brakelines if they are still available also.

PM me the way you would like payment.

the trackbar doesnt come with the relocation bracket.

silverbull was first in line on the trackbar with his PM.
English was first for the brakelines. downshift your 2nd with an offer

ill see what i can do for gettings pictures and ill try to send PM's back to people later tonight

fluidmotion said:
the trackbar doesnt come with the relocation bracket.

silverbull was first in line on the trackbar with his PM.
English was first for the brakelines. downshift your 2nd with an offer

ill see what i can do for gettings pictures and ill try to send PM's back to people later tonight

Cool. :)

justinbittner and bridgman, i send you emails with pics

here are the pics
dscn9471ao6.jpg

dscn9472gu0.jpg

dscn9473fg6.jpg

dscn9474sd9.jpg

as you can see in 2nd pictures, the bottom was scraped on some rocks and it lost some of the powder coat but i got paint on it before any rusting occured. the other nick on it is where it came in contact on the lower mount and lost a little bit of powder coat as well. there isnt any rust on it and i will put some paint on it (black) before i ship it unless the person doesnt want it done. if anyone else wants the full size pictures just post your email

Back