• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A bunch of stuff for sale

hjeepxj

#OCDINK
NAXJA Member
I have all of this for sale, it has been in my parents shed for ions (10 years), all stuff is OBO. Everything added up is $300, I'll take $150 if you take it all!!!

PM me or email me if interested in anything: [email protected]

Teraflex adjustable upper control arms, one needs a bushing. $40

MORE Steering brace, brand new never been used. $30

Air canister, I don't know what vehicle it's from but I bought it to retrofit a snorkel - $10

One pair of Hella 550 lights, one 5x7 pro comp light (400 watt I think) and one big round Pro Comp light. $20 for the Hellas and $5 each for the other two.

Lebaron (I think) hood vents, these used to be the coolest. :D $10

HO intake manifold $10

Stock jack $5

Instrument cluster for 84-96 $5

"Customized" 84-96 tail lights, Lund covers painted Silverstone, one of them is smoked, not both for some reason LOL. $10

Pre 96 fan shroud. I bought this new for whatever reason but never used it. It was like $90 from Mopar. $5

Dash, silver painted $5

84-96 Mirrors $5, short side CV axle $5

I ended up straight piping my old XJ so I never used this, Cat new in box never even been opened. $10

4 red and 2 blue shock boots - free

Misc trim $5

Cup holder 84-96 $5

Chrome D44 cover - $5 Other D44 cover is from an F250, it's very thick $5 - Misc 8mm Accell wires - $5

Power steering cooler, chrome headlight bezel, and a good mirror $5

Waggy grills! $10 each

Another bezel $5

84-96 turns, one is brand new. $5

D30 knuckles $10

Two sets of D30 calipers and two sets of D30 hubs. $10 each set for calipers $20 each set of hubs

84-96 over head console. Physically in great shape, needs to be upholstered. $10

Last edited:
Pm sent on the cat.....

CAT sold
MORE brace sold/Accell wires/Instrument Cluster sold
Lebaron hood vents sold

Does that overhead console have the temp/heading computer and does it work?

I'm interested in the fan shroud. Anyone driving to Lochbuie in the near future?

CAT sold
MORE brace sold/Accell wires/Instrument Cluster sold
Lebaron hood vents sold
One waggy grill, chrome headlight bezel, chrome trim sold.

Ill take the grills, turn signals and overhead console for $40.

Matt

I only have two waggy grills left, does that work for $35? Thank you!!

Nice selection of stuff. I'm in the market for two rear wiper motors, if you come across any.

Thank you! I don't think I have any wiper motors but if I do I will let you know.

Does that overhead console have the temp/heading computer and does it work?

It's sold, thank you for the post :)

Damn i wish you were closer/(

Sorry :D

I'm interested in the fan shroud. Anyone driving to Lochbuie in the near future?

If you're in Golden, I work in Arvada. Let me know!

hjeepxj said:
If you're in Golden, I work in Arvada. Let me know!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM on it's way...

I'll take the mirrors and non-chrome D44 cover.

PM me your address & phone. I can pay immediately with PayPal or cash in person this weekend.

Back