• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ with a pretty good build.

99xjache

NAXJA Member #1289
It sits more than it goes anymore so Im going to let her go to someone that will use her.
I am not interested in parting her out. She will leave me by driving away.

99 Cherokee Sport 4dr
less than 120K miles on factory installed engine and AW4 trans.
Runs and drive great. Passes smog with flying colors.
A couple of dents. One in the drivers rear door and another in the passenger front door. both came from shredder canyon. Another in the top of the driver fender. I nudged a tree branch on sherman jeep trail.

interior
All original dark gray interior. No rips or tears on the seats. Carpet is a little soiled but cleans up nicely.
Power windows and locks, with remote system.
full 8 point cage made by Rock hard. Welded. With 5 point harnesses. in the front.
Twin Viair 450 compressors with a 2.5 gal tank in the back on a rack.
Everything is pretty much stock and clean.
Kenwood stereo amplified with Boston Acoustic seperates in the doors, Piles in the back and a 10 sub.

Exterior
Ill start at the top.
Roof Rack made by Capt Ron. Light Strong and engineered to last.
Rear bumper by rigidco. Tire, high lift and gas can mount on the swing out carrier arm.
Folded rear quarters. Done professionally. Clean and water tight.
Detours USA rock rails with integrated Frame stiffeners.
C-Rok front Bumper with warn xd9000 winch and synthetic winch rope includes steering box brace and plate.
Fenders are trimmed to fit the tires and bumpers nicely.
I have modified the door pins, they are removeable and I have a set of half doors that will go with the XJ.
The half doors are loaded with alpine seperates that easily hook up to the stereo system in jeep.they have mirrors to keep you legal.
5 New 35" x12.5 x 15" procomp extreme mud terrans. on steel wheels 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. triple wall sidewalls with lifetime road hazard warranty

Drive train
stock 4.0 with cold air intake, a pacesetter header and a cat back flowmaster exhaust
bomb proof motor mounts
all metal 3 core radiator, high flow water pump and gooseneck 1 190* thermostat, new clutch fan and a new facory electric fan with thermostat control switch.
stock AW4 with a 18000lb stacked plate cooler installed mated to a
NP231 transfer case with SYE and a 2lo kit.
Rear LP Dana 44. 33 spline ARB and superior alloy axles.disk brakes and the Emergency brakes are functional. All new bearings and 4.88 gear set. 5 x 5.5 bolt pattern spring perches rotated for optimum driveline angles. I hate vibrations.
Front Dana 30 axle with 30 spline ARB and AlloyUSA inner axles. 4.88 gear set, Warn HD manual hubs with upgraded rotors and calipers. 5 x 5.5 bolt patterntera knuckle for high steer on the passenger side and custom steering over the knuckle 1.25"chromoly tie rod with rod ends. Drag link and panhard bar is 1.5" chromoly. Alligned for great road manners and NO bumpsteer.
both driveshafts are built by Coast Driveline in Ventura

Lift
Rear lift is with RE 4.5" springs and 1.5" boomerang shackles.
Adjustable Bump stop plates on the ubolt plates (I forgot the manufacturer)
Front is a Y-Link suspension system with belly pan. the belly pan is bolted through the unibody "frame" and through the frame stiffeners on the detours rock rails. also includes the cross brace from the track bar mount to passenger side frame. This really stiffens up the whole structure.
Sits on 5.5" RE coils and ACOS, Hockey puck bumps stops, Drives nice with 5* of caster.
AGR steering box and pump with additional fin over tube cooler to handle the hard off road stress of 35" tires
and bilstein 5150 shocks at all 4 corners.

Misc
red top battery
MORE motor mounts
extra rod ends for the steering
extra driver side rear door to replace the dented one
set of 5 weld on beadlock rings from Ruffstuff. Never installed them
spare driveshaft. Front and rear shaft are only 1/2" different so this shaft will work in either spot.
Spare rear 33 spline axle (llike your ever really gong to need it)
spare stub shaft for the front axle
many many extra small parts in a bag like relays and fuses, brake lines and belts, bearings and seals, etc.

I know im forgetting to list a lot of things. But I have spared no expense to build this right without cutting corners. Whoever gets this will truely have a great rig ready to wheel the day you pick it up.

everything goes. $10k or best offer. Please call or text for pictures or more info.

805 7three2 6554

Ok kids, this time I'm serious. Price reduced to 8,000 obo.
I've put another 500 miles on her since the last post.
Let's get this jeep back out to do what I built her for.
805 732 6554

Seems like a great build for the money, I'm real tempted but I would end up with 2 XJ's and no wife ......................... Hummmmm ???????

GLWS !

who sells their rig the week before goatfest?

To a Guy that really really wants to go to Goatfest.

:)

Just hope whoever bought it appreciates what a really good Jeep they got.

Back