• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ sport ARB's Alloys

dietschs95yj

NAXJA Forum User
This is a good Ol dependable XJ 4.0 auto tinted windows inside is CLEAN everyting works. Has a new Sony head unit with Sat,pandora, and I phone contoles. @ amp one is a Kicker to run the Kicker sub,and the other is a 4 channel that I cant remember for all the infinity in the door and sound bar. I was daily driving this thing and had no issues out of it . It gets about 15 to 16 on average MPG. This is a great Jeep I would drive it anywhere and wheel it . Stereo is awesome, flexes great not a bit of death wobble,and rides smooth. here is a mod list:

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport NP231 transfer case AA short shaft kit,Tom Woods shafts, with Dana 30 front w/ 4.56s,ARB 30 spline with alloy shafts and super joints, TeraFlex high steer knuckle, custom draglink/tie rod, Wagoneer pitman arm, Solid diff cover Ford 8.25 rear w/ 4.56s, ARB Alloy shafts, , Solid diff cover, 6.5 RC, Detours winch mount and tire carrier,home brew sliders and roof rack ,Durango steering box,steering box brace, JCR tie-in plates,33"MTZ .There are a few small dents on the passeger side from the trail but nothing bad.

There is some more I am sure but that is the basic's ,I have a folder full of recipts on this Jeep. I am ASking $6500 OBO If you want to make an offer make one ,the Jeep is just sitting and I dont need to sell it,but for the right offer I will and off to the next project!

941ea2fb.jpg

IMG_20120130_112715.jpg

IMG_20120130_112833.jpg

IMG_20120130_112734.jpg

IMG_20120130_112659.jpg

Back