• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ for sale, lifted, ARB, Detoit 8.8 PICs

XJ-JJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've come to the conclusion that it is time to try to sell my XJ, I'm kind of bored with it/lost ambition, and now I'd like a boat, or maybe a TJ, so I may consider trades for either.

Here's the specs, just about to turn 80,000 miles

- 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4 door
- 4.0 Inline 6
- Remote start with alarm system
- Uniden CB radio mounted to roof
- Husky Liner floor & cargo area mats
- Skyjacker 6" Rock-Ready lift
- 33x12.50 Goodyear MTR's
- 2" Daystar coilspacers
- 2" Add a Leaf
- Doug Thorley Mopar Performance header
- JKS quick discos
- JKS/ ORGS Adjustable track bar
- Ford 8.8 rear axle, Detroit Locker, 4.56 gears, shaved bottom of the axle
- Dana 30 high pinion front axle, ARB Air Locker, 4.56 gears
- SYE kit with custom CV drive shafts front and rear
- American Racing Rims
- ARB Bull Bar front bumper
- Warn XD 9000 winch built into bumper
- Surco aluminum roof rack, 4 ProComp 130s across the front, driving lights on all sides modified, giving more support for the full size spare mounted to a YJ tire carrier, new MTR for spare

Asking $10,500

The pics are before the 2" add a leaf and coil spacer
PB300031.JPG

PB300028.JPG

Still for sale, I might just start to part it out, I found a TJ and might swap axles, put the winch from my XJ on the TJ, etc, unless someone comes along.
Here is a newer pic,

99_xj.sized.jpg

So far away....

XJ-JJ said:
That's only 750 miles, c'mon! :D

I'll keep it in mind desert rat, I'm not sure how compatable if I can just simply swap axles with the TJ or if some fab will be necc.

The front axel should be a straight swap. You will have to get a kit to convert the rear from leafs to coils.

XJ-JJ said:
That's only 750 miles, c'mon! :D

I'll keep it in mind desert rat, I'm not sure how compatable if I can just simply swap axles with the TJ or if some fab will be necc.

You want to really sell the Jeep, lol? You feel like a road trip?

XJ-JJ said:
Still for sale, I might just start to part it out, I found a TJ and might swap axles, put the winch from my XJ on the TJ, etc, unless someone comes along.

If you start parting it out, I would be very very interested in that ARB Front Bumper. Let me know if you do.

Thanks,
Bill

Back