• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ being parted-

jeep needs to be gone in a week so if anything is needed let me know soon.. interior exterior.. starting to part her out tomorrow.. so saturday things can be arranged for pick up.. thanks

Last edited:
starting to be parted in 20 min. want to unload as much as i can over the weekend. call my cell to arrange pick up or meet on parts.. 978 257 0988 (no shipping sorry)

Last edited:
PM sent on dana 30

still have- doors, back hatch, 231 with SYE, tires with rims, new radiator, APN header, new cat with flowmaster Super 44 and new tailpipe, interior parts, dana 30 without bearings, ruggid ridge diff cover, glass is all good.. call with needs jeep being taken away friday..

Do you still have the front drive shaft for $40?

jeep will be here till monday. so any body parts or interior are still up for sale..
electric doors , back hatch, glass, 5 - 33" maxxis bighorns, 231 with SYE, APN header, ZJ gas tank skid, 2 drive shafts, brand new radiator, interior isnt the best but its ok. i dont have time to ship anything, sorry.. trying to get as much gone over the weekend give me a call and ill give you a good price.. 978 257 0988

Back