• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 limited rims and BFG tires

bachus

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling a set of five 1999 Cherokee Limited rims with 4 mounted 225/70R15 BFG Radial Long Trail TAs and a mounted 225/70R15 Goodyear Eagle GA. I cannot ship these an so am looking for a local sell. I am located in Huntsville, Al and drive to Atlanta and Chattanooga a couple times a month. We can work out some type of delvery around the southeast.

I am not sure of the milage on the tires, but as you can see from the pic they have quite a bit of bite left in them. One of the rims has a dent on the backside of it, but a local garage balanced it out nicely. I replaced these with black steel rims a couple months ago and am trying to get rid of them before I move in May. I am asking $325 for the set, but let's about that. Thanks.

tires.jpg

I'm intrested and in Birmingham.

PM'd you.

bachus said:
tag your it!

check your messages

john

Check your PMs. :wave1:

Re: Update

bachus said:
NEW PRICE - $225

I have to sell these. I'm moving and cannot carry them with me.

Are these still available? and WHEN are you moving?
Thanks

They are still available! I am moving from Huntsville to Auburn the weekend of May 15th. Let me know if you want to meet up somewhere!

Back