• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 4dr linked on 40's

So as ive gotten further into the build i decided to just completely eliminate the unibody and do a full tube chassis with the xj shell. For me this will make the sheet metal work inside much easier and know theres no unibody that ill have any problems with for what i want the rig to be able to do. Id like to have a buggy but need a rig that i can drive to the trail if i want, keep the family warm and dry or the wife happy on the trail when its 100 outside and still haul ass in the desert or play in the rocks.

20160725_160645_zpsizywv9vr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20160803_164001_zpshssfcagr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20160803_164031_zpsnzohu6au.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh my good god! That is amazing. It's a buggy tumor growing in an xj body!

Well that escalated quickly.

Seriously though, awesome work. Makes me want to pull the trigger on a bender and start building my fab skills.

Oh my good god! That is amazing. It's a buggy tumor growing in an xj body!

Thanks. Im designing the tube work so that if i ever do roll it hard and the body needs cut off there will only need to be a few changes on some tubing so that it looks good as a buggy

Well that escalated quickly.

Seriously though, awesome work. Makes me want to pull the trigger on a bender and start building my fab skills.

Thanks. Thats the best way... Rogue benders work killer and dont break the bank. Their bender with one dies runs a little over 600.00. Customer service in unbelievable, super fast responces and quick shipping stuff out.

Back