• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ LIFTED FOR SALE OR TRADE

The King

NAXJA Forum User
PRICE DROP $4500.00

1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Automatic
6" of lift
custom front bumper with 7500lb winch
custom rear bumber with tire swing and jerry can holder
roof rack with high lift jack.
33 x 12.5 x 15" mickey thompson tires on black wheels

Looking to sell for $5,500 or trade for subaru NEW PRICE OF $4500

I need a daily driver with better mileage.

I am not a nubie on this site I am mainly a lurker and reader. Can not figure out how to post pics. I can email pics.

Feel free to call me at 828-545-1456 or email at [email protected]

Thanks for looking
Barry

3nc3ke3o3ZZZZZZZZZ92o801f9d0c84331bf1.jpg

3k63m83l0ZZZZZZZZZ92o21200914844f1a21.jpg

3na3m13o6ZZZZZZZZZ92o0e198ba513c512ba.jpg

3n43m83leZZZZZZZZZ92o8217d458869110d7.jpg

seen that rig on 26 a few times when runnin to and from WCU, nice jeep.

have you thought really hard about this one? i wish i had the money to buy it, i would, because i'm tired of driving the subaru i abandoned my XJ for:doh:!! i even put forester XT suspension on my impreza to lift it 4 inches! it still doesn't fill the hole my XJ left in my life!:rattle: now i'm back, here, trying to scratch together enough coin to buy another so i can hopefully sell the scooby for what i owe on it. think about it man. ha

BTT

have you thought really hard about this one? i wish i had the money to buy it, i would, because i'm tired of driving the subaru i abandoned my XJ for:doh:!! i even put forester XT suspension on my impreza to lift it 4 inches! it still doesn't fill the hole my XJ left in my life!:rattle: now i'm back, here, trying to scratch together enough coin to buy another so i can hopefully sell the scooby for what i owe on it. think about it man. ha

BTT

I have thought about it. This use to be my play toy but now I do not have a company vehicle to drive. So I need to have a car with better mileage. Just trade me you scooby. What is it and what year?

shoot man, wish i could. i still owe 5k on it tho. it's a '00 impreza outback sport (OBS) 5sp. great car. extremely fun to drive. i seriously swapped the struts for '04 forester XT struts. yielded about 4" of lift. looks pretty awesome, but miss the ole XJs too much.

Back