• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ Jeep Cherokee Parts

ScienceguyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Recently bought my modified 98 Jeep Cherokee back at auction after it was totaled in a vehicle fire. The vehicle was flame red and it had 137k miles on it.

I've got the following items for sale:
-2 front doors and 2 rear doors;
*The drivers door has some fire damage and no window, mirror or interior panel. Will need to be repainted and has some small dents $50 obo
*The front passenger door is in good shape, has glass, mirror, but no interior panel $200 obo
*Two rear doors with glass and in good shape, right side has panel, $150 each obo. Both have bolt holes from bushwacker fender flares*

-Used 1999 4.0L I6 motor with ~95k miles, bought from Harris Trucks out of a TJ, has a new power steering pump, alt., ac compressor, and water pump. Runs great and has no leaks. Just needs an air box. $750 obo

-2001 np231 tcase with ~92k miles $350 obo and matching (rusty) driveshafts $25 each obo

-2001 AW-4 tranny with ~92k miles $850 obo

-Used 1998 Chrysler 8.25" axles with 4.56 gears (Richmond ring and pinon, very strong gears) with around ~137k miles on axles but ~15k miles on the Richmond gears, $350 obo

-Front bumper with trimmed ends to match trimmed fenders, $50 obo

-2 Rear quarter panel glass windows tinted $50 each

-2 Bushwacker flares, the portions that bolt to the body $25 each obo

-1 radiator $75 obo

-1 hood with bolts, spacers and all accessories $200 obo

-1 electric fan and shroud with radiator attachment piece $100 obo

-1 Liftgate with tinted glass, wiper and motor, no interior panel, $350 obo

-2 front wipers, $10 each obo

-2 trimmed front fenders with good Bushwacker fender flares attached, $200 each obo

-2 interior rear panel moldings near spare tire $10 each obo

-1 Rear upper folding seat piece $25 obo

-2 tail lights $30 each obo

-1 stock rear driveshaft with slip yoke from NP-231 tcase to a chrysler 8.25 diff, $25 obo

-1 NP231 stock tail shaft and housing $50 obo

-1 throttle body $50 obo, 1 throttle body with no attachments $25 obo

-1 windshield washer reservoir and pumps $35 obo

-2 horns, $10 each obo

Please call Dan at 719-649-7334, or email [email protected] if interested in any items. All items are sold as is. I'm located in Colorado Springs CO. I can email pics if it is desired.

*Note: It was an interior fire in the cabin, nothing was damaged outside of the cabin or in the engine compartment.

Wow, those are some rather intense prices for burnt up doors and for the transfer cases and transmission.

Are parts that dang expensive out there?

I'll give you 35 shipped for the E fan, new are only 60 shipped

Updated, sold a lot of items;

Recently bought my modified 98 Jeep Cherokee back at auction after it was totaled in a vehicle fire, the fire was contained to the interior of the vehicle, nothing was damaged in the engine bay as the firewall did its job. The vehicle was flame red (ironic huh?) and it had 137k miles on it.

I've got the following items for sale from this XJ and my 01 XJ:

-Used 1999 4.0L I6 motor with ~95k miles, bought from Harris Trucks out of a TJ, has a new power steering pump, alt., ac compressor, and water pump. Ran great before the vehicle was totaled. $700 obo

-2001 np231 command trac transfercase with ~92k miles $300 obo

-2001 AW-4 auto tranny with ~92k miles $850 obo, shifts great, no leaks

-8 year old Rubicon Express 5.5" Extreme Duty lift kit. Complete kit with sway bar discos, coil springs, leaf springs and shackles, front upper and lower control arms, extended brake lines, and track bar. $550 obo

-Used 1998 Chrysler 8.25" axle with 4.56 gears (Richmond ring and pinon, very strong used in drag racing applications) with around ~137k miles on axles but ~15k miles on the Richmond gears, $300 obo

Please call Dan at 719-649-7334, or email [email protected] if interested in any items. All items are sold as is. I'm located in Colorado Springs CO. I can email pics if it is desired.

Note: the transmission and tcase were not in the vehicle that was totaled, they are from my 01 XJ as I swapped in the AX-15 I had in my 98 XJ into my 01.

I based my prices on the low end from car-part.com which has a national inventory of parts from junk yards across the country.

Junk yard prices... Flares are sold.

Back