• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ in Southern ILL. $6000.00

droldz

NAXJA Forum User
The XJ is my daily driver, it has a 4.0 with 80,000 miles on it, a rebuilt AW4 trans, 231 TC with SYE, Tom woods cv driveshaft, 8.8 Ex. rear with a locker and 4.88 gears, disc brakes all new bearings and brakes.
Frt axle is a hp dana 30 with 4.88 open all new bearings and joints.
C-ROK steering brace, Dakota steering box, Parts Mike 1 ton steering linkage
The lift is a RE 5.5 short arm with drop brackets and Rusty's 8.5" springs, rear springs are full lift no blocks. comes with HP 44, 9"
5- S/S truxes mt 35-12.50x16 mounted on Rubicon Moab wheels
The body does have some trail damage.
This jeep drives great , better than a stock XJ,
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesh...de=fromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1
618-987-2884, cell 618-889-7531
Thanks, Kenny

I'm pretty sure I saw you going towards DuQuoin last weekend, i think like saturday around 3:00ish. I was in my white (stock for now) 96 classic, and I waved 'atcha. Very nice rig man, i wish i had the funds to get it from ya. Where do you wheel around here? cause what i've found is few and far between.

Kline

ahh my hometown area. I miss Southern Illinois for the beauty and simplicity but wouldnt move back until I retire. Where do you guys wheel at there? sorry for the offtopic

New price $5000.00

96 CherokeeClassic That was me, I work in Pinckneyville.
I do most of my wheeling in the Shawnee Nat. Forest and on friends land.

djblade311 need to come back and play in the mud. Still alot of trails south of Murphy.

Back