• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 Part out white/tan

jimmydaux

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought a totalled 98 for parts and will be pulling anything of value off of it before It gets junked. Let me know what you need and Ill see what I can do for you.

1998, White with tan interior.
All glass good, not privacy glass.
Rear windhield wiper motor.
ABS pump
Brake booster
Master Cylinder
A/C pump
Interior is in impecable shape. (manual windows)
battery warmer
battery tray
computer
heater core
blower
steering column
seats
side mirrors
gas tank
possibly gas pump unit
dana 35 rear
dana 30 front
gauge cluster
dash parts

I will try to get a comprehensive list. Most of this is going to be a make an offer type deal. Let me know what you want.

If youre local, feel free to come by.

Jeremy

Auto/stick? How is the center console/shifter bezel (if auto), e-brake cable etc. Estimated ship quote to 93444. Thanks.

It is an auto. All that stuff is there, and in great shape.
No cruise control.

I dont know how wed ship that for a reasonable price. I could look into it. It would be an expensive odd shaped box and probably a crazy shipping cost due to size.

When you say center console/ bezel cable etc... how far does etc go? What exactly would you want?

Throw some offers at me on some of this stuff. I have no idea how to price it and dont want to screw anyone over.

It is an auto. All that stuff is there, and in great shape.
No cruise control.

I dont know how wed ship that for a reasonable price. I could look into it. It would be an expensive odd shaped box and probably a crazy shipping cost due to size.

When you say center console/ bezel cable etc... how far does etc go? What exactly would you want?

Throw some offers at me on some of this stuff. I have no idea how to price it and dont want to screw anyone over.
FedEx ground would probably be cheapest. Umm.. I would say if the price is right, the whole console from the little cubby back to the console/lid, shifter bezel, e-brake handle, possibly shifter/handle. Basically I would like the newer console setup in my renix XJ. (=

You wouldnt happen to know if the door panel will work in an older model XJ, would you? I know doors swap over, but do not know about panels and doors.

Last edited:
Are the front fenders in good shape? If so I would be interested in them.

I need the rear wiper arm water spray nozzle, it's what the water tube connects to so that it sprays in a nice even pattern and covers the whole area the wiper blade sweeps. I've been looking for one for two years now with no luck. I'll buy the rear wiper arm assembly if I have to as long as it has the spray nozzle in tact.

Shipped to 32164

thanks-Kelvin

Header panel is dead. There is small peice left behind the passenger headlight if you want that. ;) Sorry for poor response time. I just started a new job and have been trying to juggle this partout with everything else. Ill do my best to get to everyone asap.

Ive got a spreadsheet with your names and part requests so dont think ive forgotten you :)

are the tailights good?

The passenger side tail is good, but im putting that on mine. If you wanted a cracked one that doesnt leak and has worked flawlessly for the last 2 years let me know.

Pm me about the ecm. I may be hanging on to it but I may be able to be pursuaded otherwise.

I will give you 5 bucks plus shipping for the rear wiper arm switch. I know its a random small part, but I would greatly appreciate not having to pay the stealership prices...

cowl and LR outer door handle?

Ok Heres what I have left. Hopefully I got back to everyone that was looking at parts. If I somehow missed you let me know and well go from there.

<p>A/C compressor</p><p>ABS Pump</p><p>Acceleration Switch</p><p>Airbag Control</p><p>Axle- Dana 30, Includes Calipers, no unit bearings</p><p>Axle- Rear Dana 35, Brakes, E brake Cables, Limited Slip</p><p>Battery Warmer</p><p>Bezel- Dash</p><p>Bezel- Radio</p><p>Clicky Valve- emissions valve on firewall, not sure what its called</p><p>Door- Drivers</p><p>Door- Passenger</p><p>Door- Rear Passenger</p><p>Door Panels- all 4 </p>
<p>Door Seal - Drivers Rear</p>
<p>Door Seal- Passenger Rear</p><p>Door Seal- Rear Hatch</p><p>Driveline- Rear</p><p>E Brake Handle- Cable to rear splitter</p><p>Fan Clutch</p><p>Fender Flares and Mounting Hardware, no broken Bolts</p>
<p>Fuel Injection Wiring Harness</p><p>Fuel Pump</p><p>Gas Tank</p><p>Gauge Cluster, 79,xxx miles</p> <p>Glass- Drivers Rear</p><p>Glass- Passenger Rear</p><p>Headlight Switch</p><p>Interior Pieces $5/each</p><p>Locks, Ignition, front doors, rear hatch handle</p><p>Overflow Bottle</p>
<p>Power Steering Pump, mine</p>
<p>Rear Hatch Latch</p><p>Seatbelt- Front Drivers Buckle</p><p>Seatbelt- Front Drivers Main</p><p>Seatbelt- Front Passenger Buckle</p><p>Seatbelt- Front Passenger Main</p><p>Seatbelt- Rear Mid Buckle, Drivers Side Buckle</p><p>Seatbelt- Rear Passenger Main</p><p>Seatbelt- Rear Passenger Side Buckle, Mid Belt</p><p>Shifter Assembly and Handle</p><p>Shifter Cable</p><p>Springs- Coil, 3.5 inch lift.</p> <p>Steering Column</p><p>Steering Gear</p><p>Steering Wheel</p><p>Throttle Cable</p><p>Turn Signal Cancel</p><p>Turn Signal Switch</p><p>Washer Fluid Tank, sensor, pumps</p>
<p>Wiper Motor and arms- Front</p>
<p>Wiper Switch</p>

Last edited:
Back