• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 Classic 3.5" superflex, 72k

JeffsJeep04

NAXJA Forum User
One of the nicest ones out there. It has a Rubicon Express 3.5" super flex lift kit on it. It rides great, and has a lot of suspension travel. One of the best kits on the market. The tires are 285/75r16's (about 33x11.5) on Wrangler Rubicon rims. There is a pioneer deh-7700 stereo in it that is iPod ready. All the cables are run, just plug in your iPod. The iPod connector can be unplugged to use it with any player with a headphone jack. It also has a Cobra 18wxst CB with weatherband. The antenna is a Wilson lil' wil. The jeep is equipped with air, auto transmission, cruise control, power steering, power windows, power locks, 4 wheel ABS, four wheel drive, and the full instrument package.

It has 72,000 miles. I got the cherokee with 27k on it, and have babied it ever since. I've only run mobil 1 synthetic oil, and maintained it religiously. I absolutely hate to sell this, it is my baby. I'm taking a job that has about a 100 mile round trip commute, and hate to see the miles put on the vehicle.

Will consider trades for a 4 cyl/5 speed 4x4 toyota truck.

Wow...I thought I'd put it in...I'm sorry.

$7500 OBO

XJdone1.jpg

XJdone2.jpg

If I remember right, it was right around 21.5" in the front and 22" in the back after I put the kit on. The rear has settled just a bit, so it's pretty close to dead level now...maybe just a hair high in the back still.

Back