• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98' 5.9L ZJ 6" long arm lift,hp30/8.8 4.88s locked,117k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do u live? We could arrange shipping! :)

O yeah its fast has around 270 hp.

$5500 with 4.5" Clayton long arm lift and now 33x10.5x15" bfg mt km1s with full size spare.
Please text me for pics, more info, and a test drive. 815 five four zero 8 6 4 5

u2u7ugev.jpg

ygejuqag.jpg

Interior pics? Everything work? Rocker guards?

How does it drive at 70 mph?

RUST????

How is the transmission? Has the intake gasket been replaced yet?

SYE? probably doesn't need one, but thought I would ask.

We have a stock black 5.9 and we love it.

mac 'if its not for me, it still might help sell it' gyvr

I haven't advertised this rare jeep much because I really don't want to sell it. It runs good at 70 and higher if needed. Had it off the road and put around $3000 into it. It doesn't have a sye but doesn't need it. It does need shocks since I lowered it from the 7" & 35s to the 5" & 33s. the bilstein shocks r very compress and it rides rough. I need to adj the rear driveshaft angle I eyed it and it has some vibration. Has a 3 rust bubbles on hood and small quarter size surface rust on rear hatch under window. Deciding what shocks I want to get leaning towards Rancho 9000s for their adjustability since its a very nice dual purpose rig currently but I would feel guilty beating it up off-road.

Has remote start and keyless entry.

hydasu2u.jpg

6y9uqara.jpg

e8e8y8yv.jpg

atupe6u5.jpg

I don't want and need to sell it but would for $6000 cash. Did I mention this is a rare collector edition jeep and one of the best all time jeeps made?! ;)
Remote start and keyless entry and absolutely loaded! Ok I talked myself into wanting $8000 for it now! :p

ynu8u3at.jpg

Much rather sell my 01' ford expedition v8 awd Eddie bauer with only 116k

ugu4y2av.jpg

nuzajaju.jpg

gyzujune.jpg

y9u8u9yj.jpg

Last edited:
New DT shocks all around

IRO double sheer adj front track bar with drop down bracket (heim end) zero death wobble even without steering stabilizer hooked up.

LOL I love your XJ buggy Dan but have 3 one ton YJs already, & l love the dual purpose of this ZJ!

Have $3000 in goodies into this rare and low mileage 5.9L ZJ 1 of the top Jeeps ever made.

$6000 FIRM and I'm crazy to offer it up for sale for that cheap! Especially with built XJs & TJs going for so much $, and they aren't as luxurious or rare as this one!

Last edited:
122k miles now :)

Comes with rocker rails for my asking price of $6000

122k miles now

Comes with rocker rails as well FIRM: $5,500

The grandest cherokee, 1 of Jeep's finest! :compwork:

Will trade for a semi built (not off-road abused...dented and scratched up bad) 97-01' XJ preferrably AND $2,500 cash firm. :cheers:

Last edited:
Up for the New Year :D

$4500 firm
b
Buy it for ur kick butt Winter fun fest rig! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back