• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 2 Door XJ for sale

IROCthe4.0

NAXJA Forum User
Im puttin my XJ up for sale cause im going to be buying a new car very soon. his truck has served me very well and never gave me any problems. Its a 98 maroon with tan interior 4.0L with a auto tranny. There are no power options aside from the mirrors. the interior is real clean and well taken care of. The exterior is not very straight. It has its fair share of dings and dents but its not like crushed in or anything just very wavy. The paint is in pretty decent shape and shines up very nice. Mechanically it is very sound and has never given me any problems. I put plugs, cap, and rotor in it in october. Last month a replaced the speakers with new pioneer units. This month I replaced the starter and fixed the common fan speed problem. Ive changed the oil every 3000 miles and flushed all fluids back in october. this would make a perfect daily driver or a perfect base to begin an off raod project. the underside of this jepp is spotless with no rust anywhere on this truck. It is just about to turn 125000 and is in pretty good shape for the milage. Anyway im looking to get 3100 or best offer. Truck is in East Haven Connecticut and can be seen at any time. Let me kno if your interested, my emial is [email protected].
thanx alot
matt
pics can be seen here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2137301

Last edited:
photos of your 98 2 Door XJ for sale...

..hi there....

perhaps may i have some pictures of your xj, i will apreciatte that pale. im looking for a good one, and yes, i probably go for it to connecticut, why not...???.

my bests.

ernesto moreno

sorry for not getting back to you guys. been busy with my camaro. the truck has a slight oil leak from the rear of the valve cover, i can fix it no biggie. it leaves no spots on the driveway at all. like i said its a pretty clean truck, maintained very well. pictures are on my cardomain site i believe i included the link in the first post. any questions feel free to call 203-619-1402
matt

Back