• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 XJ parts- Interior, body, suspension, transfer case, cheap (CT)

BlackXJ4.0

NAXJA Forum User
All parts are from a 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country with green paint & a tan interior, pictures can be seen in my photobucket: http://s484.photobucket.com/albums/rr207/BlackJeep/97XJparts/
I’m not interested in shipping anything except for some of the smaller parts (visors, tail lights, gauge cluster, etc), and all parts are located in Farmington, CT.
Rear hatch- Has defroster and factory dark tinted glass, good condition with the exception of a few scratches and some very light surface rust on the top edge (almost looks like it touched the body and wore the paint off), comes with tan interior panel. -$50
Door- Driver’s side rear, factory dark tinted glass, excellent condition- $50
Door panels- Tan w/woodgrain trim, includes power window & lock switches as well as center woodgrain dash bezel, excellent condition- $65 for all four
NP242 Transfer case- Works perfectly, 139k miles -$100
Mirror- passenger side, power & heated, not sure if heat works- $15
Gauge cluster- Full gauge cluster w/139xxx miles, all functions work- $25
Dash- Complete minus radio, steering wheel, air bags & center woodgrain bezel -$25
AW4 tranny TCM- $35, will ship
Rear Glass- Factory dark tint, comes with moldings, excellent condition- $25 each
Tail lights- excellent condition- $15 each
Door seals- All four front doors & rear hatch seal, all in excellent condition - $30 for all
Master cylinder, abs unit, etc- Make me an offer
Plastic gas tank w/pump, sending unit, etc- $35
Rear leafs- still had a good arch when they were on the jeep, typical surface rust- $40
Center Console + mounting brackets- Excellent condition- $30
E-brake assembly- $20
Soundbar + stock speakers- Fabric is clean, speakers work well- $25
Lights sun visors w/mirrors- $15 for the pair
Front bumper ends- textured black plastic, I bought these new and never installed them, but they have a couple very light scuff marks - $40 for the pair
Fender flares- some scratches, pitting, decent shape- $25 for all four
Rear bumper ends- right side has a tear, both sides have some scratches- $20 for the pair
Factory mudflaps w/ Jeep logo- good condition- $20 for all four
’96 tail lights- good shape- $10 each
’92? Catalytic converter- core is solid and not plugged up, although the heat shield on the outside is broken (which is common) - $40

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, but I'll be busy doing work around the house on Sunday, and I just sold my Jeep so I'm not really a part of the Jeep scene anymore. How about we meet @ 9:15 in the stop & shop parking lot in unionville?

PM sent regarding NP242.

--wp11

Sorry I didn't get back to people earlier, I was busy last week with looking at cars & then buying one.

aparke4- Shipping would be $20 via usps parcel post which would take about 6 days, or $44 via priority mail for 2 day shipping.

woodgrain to 19335? did it have an overhead console? if so I need the connecters off the end of the harness near the floor.

Back