• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 xj Country F/S

$1800 and it only has 117k on the clock??? That leads me to believe the "few" cosmetic things are kind of major. Can you give me some more details on the cosmetic issues? How is the interior? I think I'm going to be looking for a XJ for my wife soon. She just hit her 2nd deer in 6 months so it's time to get rid of the Mazda3...I'm not going to continue to pay a car payment on something she uses to make deer jerky with. Shoot me some more details on the jeep please!

Thanks man,
Bruce

Seriously It runs like a champ. The reason I asking what I am is because I cut the fenders, the A/C has been partially converted to onboard air so it doesn't work, I took the P/S door panel off because the switch was causing the locks to go nuts but I still have it, and the hood now sports a custom paint job because the clearcoat was flaking. oh and there is a dent the size of a grapfruit in the rear QP. The leather seats are in great shape no rips of tears, The digital display for temp and economy and stuff works great, carpet is all good, and it hase the nice catch all floor mats in it. I will be completley honest with anyone who needs more info just ask.

Last edited:
Worth a shot. This one is better suited for towing or modifying it for offroad use. The engine is a bit much in it as it is as a daily driver.

Worth a shot. Thanks

So since the Jeep trade wont work what about something like a crossbow, or guns or a nitro RC car or some other things instead of cash.......I am cash poor but I have stuff to trade. Think about it, I'll have details and pictures if you show interest. I can also get you the HOOKUP on ammo as part of a trade.

I really want that XJ.....let me know if we can work SOMETHING out.

So since the Jeep trade wont work what about something like a crossbow, or guns or a nitro RC car or some other things instead of cash.......I am cash poor but I have stuff to trade. Think about it, I'll have details and pictures if you show interest. I can also get you the HOOKUP on ammo as part of a trade.

I really want that XJ.....let me know if we can work SOMETHING out.

You dont have an AR laying around do you?

I have a single shot .223, but sadly no AR's or parts. I do have reloading stuff for the .223 if you want I can trade that. I have lots of stuff that I could trade for but I just dont know what you would want.

Back