• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 Sport XJ for sale

BJDVegas

NAXJA Forum User
Still haven't fully figured out whether Las Vegas is more Sierra Chapter or more SoCal chapter but I'm hoping this is in the right place.

I'm selling my 1997 XJ Sport. 120,000 miles; Up Country Suspension Group; manual transmission; mostly all stock.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/6048635037.html

More info above.

It'll seriously be like the ending of Toy Story 3 for me when someone buys this, as it's been in my family for 20 years - we're the original owners (special ordered from factory, it's been a reliable constant in my life since college!). But it needs to go to a new and good home. Hit me up if interested!

When I lived there I heard it was actually a grey area haha. Stuck in the middle of SoCal Chapter and the InterMountain Chapter. But I was from Sierra Chapter area so I stayed Sierra. Anyways! Haha! Clean looking Rig, I hope it finds a good home man.

haha totally. I guess Intermountain has lots of Utah people, which isn't far at all. I tried searching around to see where other Vegas people were posting and Sierra seemed popular but it's for sure a grey area either way. As usual, no one wants Vegas :D

Just wanted to post real quick that I have updated the photos on craigslist with pictures of the upholstery, front and rear (took the after market covers off). Seats still in good condition!

Just updating this - this Jeep has been sold, so is no longer available. Have requested the thread be deleted but, until then, just wanted to make sure any potential interested folks can see it's no longer available. Thanks!

Back