• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 Cherokee

Minagera

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

This isn't something I wanted to do, but at the point where I don't have a choice as the family and I will be headed to Korea for the next 3-5 years. So here it goes.

Price
- $3000

97 Cherokee
- Auto
- 4.7L Stoker
- Soft 8's with 31" Pro-Comps
- Custom Rear Bumper

Uninstalled
- 4.5" Rusty's Lift
- 99+ Intake
- Braided Brake lines Front and Rear
- Everything for Rear-Disc swap off a Grand
- Detriot Locker for 8.25 29 Spline

Extras
- Dana 30 Front
- 8.25 27 Spline.

I rear ended someone with this jeep on the drivers side, however I have since repaired it mostly. It has a new 97+ plastic header panel with new indicators and headlights. NO Airbags. I will take so more pictures of the jeep as it is right now. I have been Daily Driving it.

XJ_1.jpg

XJ_3.jpg

XJ_6.jpg

PA110510.JPG

what would ya take for the 8.25 and/or locker? what gears are in the 8.25?

There are stock gears in all the axles. I have a set of 4.10 for the Dana 30, but uninstalled.

I would like to keep the package together for the week to see if there is any interest.

I suppose $550?

Regards,

Matt

$550 for the locker and axle? what do you need for them separated, since the locker is for a 29 spline? i need a locker and axle, but i'd be fine with just the axle or just the locker for now. i can wait till you see if the whole mess goes or not...

$550 for the locker and axle? what do you need for them separated, since the locker is for a 29 spline? i need a locker and axle, but i'd be fine with just the axle or just the locker for now. i can wait till you see if the whole mess goes or not...

The locker is new in the box, so I was thinking $550, considering I paided $670 plus shipping and never used it.

How many miles on the stroker? This may be worth it for the motor...:eyes:
Those 8.25 full case Detroits are expensive...that's why I went with a set of axles from someone else already built.....:viking:

There are 7000 miles, hair over, on the stroker right now.

Yes those full Detriots are expensive.

is this a runnin drivin jeep with extra's or what? sorry i may be missin it.

Yes this is a running driving jeep that I am currently daily driving.

It has a 4.7 stroker in it, on stock suspension, with Soft 8's with 31" Pro-Comps.

These are uninstalled parts to go with the vehicle.
- 4.5" Rusty's Lift
- 99+ Intake
- Braided Brake lines Front and Rear
- Everything for Rear-Disc swap off a Grand
- New in Box; Detriot Locker for 8.25 29 Spline
- New 4.10 Gears for Dana 30

Pics of the Jeep? I am currently in the market for one!

I am leaving the 21st of December, so I won't have time to pull the engine out of the jeep. Someone can purchase just the jeep on stock rims and tires for $2250, that includes nothing extra.

-Matt

Well, thanks to my very special brother-in-law, the drivers door hinges are bust, so it sags. This would be a great off-road rig, so here is what I will do. I want $2500 for everything. So you get the XJ with the stroker in it on the 31" pro-comps.

Extras include
- 4.5" lift, axles
- brand new in box Detroit locker (29 spline)
- used set of bushwackers
- full poly kit for suspension
- braided steel brake lines (4"-6" lift).
- 99+ intake
- Rear Disc swap from Grand
- New 4.10 Dana 30 Gears.

You come get it all for $2500 by the 20th of December.

Back