• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 4-door Part Out - Abbeville, SC

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
97 XJ Part out.

No engine, transmission or t-case.

If you see something you like, let me know.

Header panel is already sold.

20150131_173927_zpsujpyy9c4.jpg

20150131_173936_zpszdwmnfvu.jpg

20150131_173942_zpsk97d0o4t.jpg

20150131_173951_zps2mnqxxos.jpg

20150131_173959_zpslm4gmeg8.jpg

I hate to troll your thread with stupid questions, but would it be possible to put that front fascia on a 96 without a ton of work? I despise the flimsy/ugly stuff I have right now and I have always admired the matching colored nose. It looks to be a sturdier design. Is it also plastic?

I think your color probably matches mine.

I'm also looking for interior stuff, door handles, an auto shift handle, spare tire cover etc., but I have no idea if yours is the same.

My apologies for being a nube.

10704018_697711423647573_6679149278852343411_n.jpg

I hate to troll your thread with stupid questions, but would it be possible to put that front fascia on a 96 without a ton of work? I despise the flimsy/ugly stuff I have right now and I have always admired the matching colored nose. It looks to be a sturdier design. Is it also plastic?

Yes, as long as the fenders and header panel(which is sold/claimed) are installed together. They can be mixed and matched, but it looks silly. The header panel is fiberglass for all years.

Yes, as long as the fenders and header panel(which is sold/claimed) are installed together. They can be mixed and matched, but it looks silly. The header panel is fiberglass for all years.

Thanks! I didn't know it was called a header panel. The 97's look so much better.

I'm going to look around and see if I can get something fabricated or if there is something aftermarket available to replace the black plastic on mine. I want something metal.

Console (if it is grey), louvers at base of windshield (underneath wipers)??

The console in this Jeep has been spray painted by some idiot. I'll take $20 for it. I also have an agate console in another Jeep. It has a few small holes drilled in it but other than that it's in good shape. $40 for that one.

I have the cowl bezel. $30 for that.

Back