• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ $1000 CNJ

NJblackdeath4x4

NAXJA Forum User
Gotta get rid of the XJ, old project that never got finished and never will. If nobody wants it I'll scrap it.

$1000 takes it, located in Woodbridge NJ

- Rock Krawler 3-link with new Currie joints because the RK ones are shot
- 4.5" Rubicon Express coils
- Iron Rock Offroad H&T SYE with XJ front drive shaft
- 35" Goodyear MT/R Kevlars on black steelies
- ZJ leather seats
- Battery and alternator are a couple months old
- Flowmaster 40
- Removable doors with TJ mirrors on the fenders
- TJ fender flares

1-877 Kars 4 Kids, K-A-R-S Kars 4 Kids

any issues with it? Drive well?

any issues with it? Drive well?

It starts and drives well enough for a vehicle that sits. It hasn't been daily driven since summer 2012 but gets ran and driven around every couple months. It had an alternator/battery issue where the bad battery drained the alternator which killed the battery and so on. Both have been replaced and it's been fine since.

Cable for the hood latch is broken.

Front floorboards are deteriorating.

One of the frame rails needs to be patched before you bounce it off rocks. Took off too much material when removing the stock lower control arm mounts for the 3-link.

Electric windows don't work (personally not an issue for me, windows down weather is doors off weather, but worth noting)

Starting in park is hit or miss. Starting in neutral is 100% (neutral safety switch?)

So damn tempting

ugh yea tell me about it. Just bought a damn house...

I have $486.50 in my paypal account does that work lol?

Yes axles are stock. Had a set of Waggy 44's built for it but they were sold.

Seats are ZJ leathers 60/40 rear

Back