• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 Classic $3600

Nick

NAXJA Member #690
So I haven't posted in a long time and now it's to sell my Jeep. I'll give a brief description, but if you are interested email me at the address listed below and I'll give you a lengthly list of all the mod's. Also, I put pictures on a my space account http://www.myspace.com/96cherokeeclassic

1996 Cherokee Classic 4dr, 4.0L 4x4 w/ 159,000 miles.

4" Lift (OME, RE, Teraflex, RRO & JKS) including SYE
31-10.5-15 trXus on AR Rims w/ full spare
Custom Bumpers (BPI in front & c4x4 in rear)
Kenwood cd in dash w/ JL audio speakers
Cobra handheld CB

Engine mods include air intake, throttle body, MSD wire ignition coil, optima yellow top, and three row radiator.

I live in Sudbury, MA which is about 20 miles west of Boston.
Contact me at: [email protected]

Ya know, It's kind of funny. i do a lot of work in sudbury (landscaping) and I've seen you driving this around quite a few times. In fact, I saw it today. Talk about weird. I am REALLY interested, the only problem is that I am currently in line for a different jeep. However, I think this one may be better suited for me. I've craved this jeep for a long time. I'll let you know tomorrow night whether or not I can get it. I'll keep you posted.

The jeeps been sold. Thanks for the responses on the board and privately. I'll extol the values of NAXJA and hopefully the new owner will become a member; I know he lives near Paragon so you'll likely see it over there.

Commando, it didn't always look like that; had to make it shiney for the sale:shhh:

Back