• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 XJ

stxcherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Time to let her go it's been fun but wife says no more toys for now.

I have my 95 4 door w/ Rough Country 4.5" lift, bfg mud tires 32" x 12.5. Safari Snorkle, Yakikma full length roof rack, full size spare tire. KC Lights on rack, hella lights on bumper.

This is a 4.0, AW4, 231 w/ 130k miles, runs like a champ. Converted the ac into on board air w/ 2 3 gallon tanks in the rear. Front and rear Tow hitches 2" hook on rear, shackle in front

Asking $3000 but any offers will be considered
Sean 361-947-0409

DSCF3155.jpg

DSCF3157.jpg

DSCF3158.jpg

DSCF3159.jpg

I think it's a good price, the market is just kind of soft right now, and on top of that NAXJA seems like a tough place to sell XJ's since usually the people here already own one. You should advertise it over on Lone Star Jeep Club as well. Maybe even put it on craigslist, or the local newspaper or american classifieds.

...or american classifieds.

What's wrong with Mexican classified? There's plenty of beaners out there with money trying to get a set of wheels but cant because they dont have a social.

What's wrong with Mexican classified? There's plenty of beaners out there with money trying to get a set of wheels but cant because they dont have a social.

Nothing but.... "American classifieds" is the name of the classified's company, flyer, circular, etc - what ever you may call um.

being in corpus i would worry about rust, being in oklahoma, i wouldn't be able to come look at it. And finally being laid off, i would be able to pay for it, but not for gas or groceries.

Nothing but.... "American classifieds" is the name of the classified's company, flyer, circular, etc - what ever you may call um.

Hey, like you have said before, "I was being sarcastic. Get a sense of humor." Not everything has to be so formal all the time. It is a social network. Or am I wrong?

Back