• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 XJ 2-door stroker for sale 150K $5500

wy_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
I've been driving this a little over a year, but I've decided I'm going to get a car now. Vehicle is located in Cheyenne, WY. I'm putting it on NAXJA for a few days before it hits Craigslist.

It's manual, no A/C, no cruise, manual windows with 149.5K miles. 4K miles on suspension, clutch, engine, and rear axle rebuild. $5500. May consider trades for B5 Audi S4 or related parts. I will hold it for up to 4 weeks with a $250 non-refundable deposit. PM with phone number/email if interested

Link to the build http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1024606

-4.6L stroker (677P pistons, 4CW 258 crank/rods, new timing kit, water pump, oil pump, lifters, etc)
-Centerforce HD clutch
-BBK throttle body, 99 intake manifold
-APN header, custom downpipe, dynomax exhaust (2.5")
-Front D30 4.10 gears 760 u joints
-Rear 8.25 29-spline, rebuilt, Yukon 29-spline axles, Detroit locker, 4.10 gears
-3.5" lift-Tuff Country 3.5" springs, RE 3.5" leaf springs, Trailmaster SSV shocks, RE track bar, RE lower control arms
-JCR Stage 1 front bumper with tie in kit, custom rear bumper, Yamika load warrior rack on cross rails
-16" Rubicon Moabs with 265/75/16 Dunlop Mud Rovers (90%+ tread)

The bad:
-Vent/heat only works on high
-Small dent/cracked paint on driver's side rocker panel in front of rear wheel well
-2nd gear notchy when it's really cold

What it needs:
-Alignment
-Shift knob
-Rear window wiper (arm broke off)
-Speedo gear (I've driven it without one a matched one, forgot about it after a while)
-Sway bar links (front swaybar is disconnected, I've driven it like this without any problems, but it's up to you)
-If registering in CO, you will need to install a factory downpipe since the one installed now is catless)

DSC00916.jpg

DSC00915.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP. Price is now $4700 OBO and the following has changed:

-Odometer reads 151,XXX, but I looked at the title and it says 183K. I never noticed this until now. Doesn't change much because the everything in the XJ is pretty much new.

-Rear wiper installed

-Small bottle of new car scent will be included with sale :eeks1:

-No longer accepting trades

-I need to sell the Jeep so I don't have the flexibility to accept and hold with a deposit

Interested in trading for a 95 GMC 2500 extra cab 4X4 with low miles?? Has a $7000 NADA retail value.

I read previous post about no trades but just thought I would throw it out there.

Back