• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 rolled xj parting out

muffler seems to be ok, there are a few dings and a couple of rust spots on the tail pipe that are soon to be holes that I don't think you'd want.

Rob Crouch said:
Would You happen to have a good muffler and tail pipe?
ROB

sorry about your accident, I got hit in the rear end on the highway in my 98 XJ @ about 70 mph, and they hold up pretty well in a roll.

That is how I ended up with my 95 XJ that I am starting to upgrade. I am in need of a rear seat. I am in Kodiak ,AK

thanks

greg

LouisianaZJ said:
has anyone heard back from this seller?

I purchased a class III hitch from him, which was supposed to be a factory hitch, in excellent condition, with no rust. I paid $90.00 for it.

What came is was a beat to shit Uhaul brand hitch, with a badly bent chain hook, and spots of rust everywhere.

Dave I have PM'd you and would appreciate it if you would contact me back ASAP.

Thanks

If it has command trac (231) transfer case I need the little bezel that goes around the lever you put in in with. Has the shift pattern on it and little burshes to keep dust out. If you got, how much. can pick up locally
PM to [email protected] or here
don

Back