• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'95 Cherokee Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

robhurlburt

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my XJ to get into a wrangler. I have had this truck for just about one year and have replaced all the major problem areas of these trucks. Everything is in good running order and the truck needs NOTHING. Would drive anywhere if need be. It is my third vehicle, just want a wrangler. 156K miles, has another 100k in it, automatic

Work that has been completed in the last year:
New:
- oil and filter
- battery
- air filter
- A/C dryer
- spark plugs
- thermostat
- 3hr coolant cleaning and flush
- water pump
- heavy duty fan clutch
- front brake pads and rotors
- rear brake shoes
- e-brake cables
- front passenger side front wheel bearing/hub
- front calipers and soft lines
- rebuilt transfer case with new chain
- all new fluids (trans, transfer case, differentials)
- front springs (Iron Rock Offroad 3in lift)
- JK shocks (used 20k on them)
- Rear springs (3in lift)
- Iron Rock Offroad tow hook kit
- 31x10.5x15 Definity Dakota mud terrains on black Cragar soft 8s (at least 50%), full size spare, 2 other spares, and stock steel rims with 237/75/15s

Probably a bunch more buts that off the top of my head.

Bad:
- One small rust spot on top of roof (maybe a silver dollar size)
- front brakes squeak only when cold. Not sure why, out of 20+ brake jobs I have never had any squeaks, doesn't bother me
- no am/fm antenna. Does have an aftermarket alpine CD player. I bought it with no am/fm antenna but I only listen to satellite radio and CDs
- front sway bars not attached, I do have them if you would like to bolt them up though.
- slight dent in passenger side door, can probably be popped out

I am open to offers and trades for a 97+ wrangler, asking $4,000. Best way to contact is text or email. Make an offer, worst i can say is no. Tint has been 99% removed

859-494-7888

P2270136.jpg

P2270138.jpg

P2270135.jpg

Somewhat interested and really interested at the right price. :) How's the interior? How are the floorboards? Is the antenna the only thing missing to be able to listen to the radio?

Thanks.

Are you the guy in georgetown that i bought the 31in black rock lobo's off of last summer?

PM me a price.

i think you need the wire that runs to the antenna, and the antenna itself. i have actually never messed with it. Interior is in great shape for the age IMO. Floor boards there was some small rust in the passenger side, but they are 99% there.

heres a pic to show there is nothing more than surface rust in the hatch floorboard area:
P2230124.jpg

Heres interior pics to show the condition before the radio was installed:
PC310065.jpg

PC310066.jpg

Last edited:
bump to top, price drop to $3500. I will knock $300 off and keep the 31s and put the stock 235/75/15's on. I just refinished the wheels last winter and barely used them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't for get the mention that the driver's door is jacked up, the AC doesn't work and that the interior has been flooded.

Have a nice day. :looser:

Any further useless name calling, finger pointing or childish acting will result in a thread locking.

Only Warning!

Don't for get the mention that the driver's door is jacked up, the AC doesn't work and that the interior has been flooded.

Have a nice day. :looser:

drivers door works fine, it has been re-welded back on by the previous owner. A/C is low on charge but works fine with a fresh bottle. Interior was flooded, carpet was completely stripped/cleaned/dried and re-installed.

:dunno:

Thread has been closed due to robhurlburt's inability to keep previous personal issues private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back