• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 yj part out

redneckboarder

NAXJA Forum User
well i decided that this thing is way too much of a hacked up POS to even bother trying to get going again. im just gonna start from scratch

4.0 about 180k runs good, 60mm TB, borla header $500
AX-15 same mileage $300 obo
waggy d44 all stock, newish ball joints, crossover steering with reid knuckle/hi steer arm, stainless steel steering linkages and heim joints 4.56 gears, welded $900 obo
ford 8.8 disk brakes, new drivers caliper, new seals, 4.56s welded $500 obo
36x12.50x15 TSL $600 obo they may be spoken for already but i will update.
bds 2" lift springs military wrap

post here then PM me if you want anything.

trades for a chevy 350 or turbo 400 trans, 2 steering rockwells accepted

how much for the springs? my friend justin might be interested, but I don't know for sure. lemme know what you want for them and I'll see :)

and I thought you bought this thing because you didn't want to deal with your cherokee. now you don't want to deal with your current jeep. do you just hate jeeps? :shocked:

hows 200obo sound for the springs. theyre pretty new

no i love jeeps just not hacked together ones. im gonna start fresh with some rockwells haha. thats been my plan all along with this one. i figured i could get it together enought to wheel the rest of the season but i just dont trust it. all the parts are good its just lil stupid suff like the winch being put on then welding the bumper on in such a way that the broken winch cant be removed

Last edited:
Justin said he'll pass on the leafs, although that's definitely a good deal for the BDS with military wrap. I didn't know, but I guess he's already got 2" springs in his.

Back