• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94' XJ gots to go!

glensxj

NAXJA Forum User
3,000$
94 4 door xj roc rig for sale
its not pretty in any way but its locked and ready to go.
D30 aussie locker, brand new 4.88 yukon gears set by dfab and brand new alloy axle shafts
D44 rear with brand new 4.88 yukon gears and full spool
lots of custom body work
no front doors
4.5 front coils with acos adj spacers
3.5 rear leafs with a 1.5 shackle
5 35inch swampers
5 35inch MTR's
C-Rock frame repair kit.
ill even throw in my 8K champion winch
Rubicon express ADJ upper and lower arms
always told myself it would be a cold day in hell before i sold this rig, i just put in the D44 the bigger lift and did the front axle, all together spent about 3 grand the past 3 months on this thing.This thing does need some work tho. It still needs the rear drive shaft shortened about a inch(would be best off hittin a junk yard and getting a shaft and gettin it shortened) and it also needs shocks.
-Glen

gregmondro said:
Pics? Very interested and i'm just a state away in New Mexico :)
pictures shortly.........
This would be sold as a trail rig only. windshield is cracked doors are off and tail light is broken

Picture035.jpg
here is a side shot, old picture but looks the same just doesnt have the swampers on in this picture

after you STOLED ME WINCH now your selling the whole thing???????
Dang man, I hope things are alright for ya man!!!!!

Good Luck

AZRockRunner said:
after you STOLED ME WINCH now your selling the whole thing???????
Dang man, I hope things are alright for ya man!!!!!

Good Luck

if i end up parting it out ill give you first dibs on the winch. I have been out of work for a while, falling way behind on bills and my DD is a giant POS

Just took all these pictures. the spampwers are on 5.5 rims and i have brand new spider trax spacers in the rear and i also hav the front adaptors just been to lazy too put on the new ties thats why the MTRS are still on
Picture010-2.jpg

Picture014-2.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture012-2.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Has 171K on motor windshield is chipped and would require new windshield posts if you wanted to put in a new windshield correctly there is no cat converter on my jeep only a muffler which with the new lift is gonna need to be cut off and replaced with a S shape exaust piece from checkers so it doesnt hit the rear drive shaft
Picture017-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture015-2.jpg

Picture022-1.jpg

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Back