• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 XJ Country 6" LIFT RE/New JasperEng Runs EXC look In PA $2900!

ChaoticBaztard

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys Im selling it outright now since there isnt any real trades out there.94 Country loaded,Power windows locks etc.It just had the floorpans redone on both sides and undercoated.I just installed BFG 33x10.50's and It is PA inspected until July of 07.Runs and Drives fantastic.Has a little oil leak from the Valve cover,When the new engine was installed the gasket was not seated properly.Very small leak I do not have to add.It has a Jasper engine installed 9K ago.I still have the papers.All of the Ujoints were replaced throughout the entire rig.It has a few flaws but nothing major.Paint on the hood in the center is peeled off,The drivers side front fender was hit with a plow and is pushed in a little,The exhaust rattles a little bit sometimes in the back.There might be an exhaust leak between the cat and the muffler.I do not think I got the clamp tight enough.No holes the exhaust is good.

The interior is in good shape.One rip in the headliner but it is not sagging.All the carpeting is in good shape just could use a shampooing.All of the fluids were changed over everywhere.It has a new rad,Water pump,Tstat all installed when the engine was dropped in.4.0 Auto with the 231 Tcase Also has the Chryco 8.25 Rear.On the exterior besides the hood there is no rust.Rockers are good along with the quarters.I can go on and on all Day.In the last month I dropped 800 Bucks into it between the floor and tires.Also I just changed the oil Mobil 1 Syth with the 12$ Mobil one filter.This rig is ready.There are no shakes or vibes the lift was done right.I would drive this anywhere.Please call me or PM me for any questions you might have .I can sit here and talk all day about it.It isnt perfect but a very good XJ.here is a list of the mods.Again it is not perfect.There is some scratches and a few dings/dents.Some road tar on the drivers side.But washed it looks pretty decent.Also the exhaust manifold has a very small crack in it,You can hear it tick under accel.But it never bothered me.

33x10x50's BFG AT's 85% Thread.No Holes or patches.(Never seen the trail),american Racing wheels.
RE 4.5 Superflex with full leaf packs
1.75 Daystar Shackles and spacers total 6" of lift
OME Shocks
Skyjacker SS Extended brakelines
Rustys 3" High flow cat
Flowmaster 40 series
GDI 3 core Rad
Custom 4x4 Rear Bumper
Pro Comp 100watt Foglights
All brand new Ujoints
Trans Cooler
Jensen MP3/CD Deck
New floorpanels and undercoating
Tom woods Custom CV Driveshaft
Rubicon Express SYE
Mopar Gas Tank Skid
Rustys Front tow hooks with Steering Box Brace

Call me at 570-254-6219 if you want to come look at it.It has a clean PA title in my possession.I am 10 miles north of SCRANTON PA.My cell is 570-604-8763.First $3000 Takes it.$2900 without the MP3 Player.I can bend a little on price.

jeepwith33s005.jpg

jeepwith33s003.jpg

jeepwith33s001.jpg

94Cherokee010.jpg

94Cherokee001.jpg

Back