• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 jeep xj

4xSanta

FAIR WINDS AND FAR PLACES
1994 jeep xj 37" tires, bead locks, dana 60 frnt end, corp, 14 bolt rear, 513 gears, 4.0 engine. too much to list, make offer
jeeppic1.jpg

jeep pic 1.jpg jeep pic 2.jpg

Last edited:
Wish I could offer something that wouldn't insult you. Since I don't have any money (because I spent it all on beer), my best offer I could do would be "Beers on me"

And when I say beer, I mean we can open a bunch of stuff from my 20+ cu ft of craft brew that you probably won't like that can retail in the secondary market for 150$ on up: http://twitpic.com/2re7c0

But I'm betting that pansy shit ain't your style, beer is beer, hand me a bud seams more like a Santa I know.

So you waited until I finished trying to make mine half as good as yours, and then put yours for sale! If only!!

Please say you have built a better rig. I honestly don't think there is a better built rig out there.

Your rig is why I sold my TJ and bought the XJ. I was up in Big Bear a couple years back struggling through some stuff and you came up behind in that BEAST of an XJ and made me look back. I didn't actually introduce myself due to the fact that you schooled me and I just had to tuck tail and bow my head. That was the day I decided it was time to go in a different direction with Wheelin. You ended my TJ days. I can't believe your selling it. If I didn't have my current XJ I would be all over this. It's AWESOME!!!

hey santa i been a good boy this yr, and that would look great under my tree :D

but sucks your getting rid of it ken, good luck!

Back