• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94' Cherokee, 4.5" on 33's sale or trade

94XJ2door5speed

NAXJA Forum User
This was my daily driver until December of last year when i registered my volkswagen, here is a good overall description of the jeep.

4.0L inline six cylinder. approx 45,000 miles(odometer reads over 235,000. Second engine) Installed myself after a complete reseal, de-greasing, priming and painting of all engine parts and mounts also all hardware pieces have received copper slip or anti-seize for ease of disassembly purposes. Engine room harness has been rerouted and securely mounted to the body in places that minimize water submersion. All connectors have been filled with dielectric grease and safety wired together to further prevent water intrusion. All of this was done in Sebring, Florida while I was crew chiefing for Skip Barber racing school.
Transmission is an AX-15 5 speed manual with a new clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, throw out bearing and pilot bearing. approx 5,000 miles on and off-road miles.
Transfer case is stock NP231 aluminum housed.
Front axle is a high pinion dana 30 with new inner axle seals replaced 1 year ago.
Rear axle is Chrysler 8.25. that has had the rear wheel cylinders, rear brake lines, wheel bearings, seals, shoes, hardware and drums replaced a year ago.
Custom lengthened rear drive shaft has u-joints with 6 months of run time. Shaft is true and balanced.
Stock front drive shaft
Jeep is lifted 4.5" on 33" tires. Tires are down to around 6/32", comes with a full size spare and matching wheel.
Front suspension has rough country 4.5" lift coils with aftermarket lower arms, aftermarket adjustable trac-bar, aftermarket adjustable upper links and custom made heim-joint quick disconnects, good for 4" to 8" lift.
Front pads, rotors, calipers and hubs have approx 5,000 miles on them.
Rear suspension consists of homemade bastard pack and lift blocks but i have custom made 4.5" boomerang shackles that can be installed and the blocks removed.
Custom made tube rear bumper with integrated trailer receiver and flood light reverse lights with 2 d-ring shackles
Custom made light bar with 5, 6" day lighters 100w each
Aluminum core radiator installed instead of factory copper single core. Electric fan wired to run in conjunction with mechanical fan and has 2 operating modes for temperature conditions.
Comes with battery relocation kit complete with 2ga. wire and all terminals
All suspension and custom fab work was done during my 2 years of attending Wyotech.
The floors have been custom made and replaced from the fire wall back to the rear hatch. The rear quarter panels have been mini tubed in 4.5" and up 4.5" to allow maximum rear articulation with minimal bump stopping.
All body work was done to Industry standards and is water tight.
Rockers have been custom made and replaced. Interior is completely sealed and rhino lined, no more interior plastics are left but i have all of them on hand.

Looking to try something new, I love wheeling but with a new baby there's not much time. I'm looking to sell my Jeep or possibly trade for a dual sport bike such as a DRZ400's. If your interested pm me and make me an offer. If your interested and would like to see more pictures feel free to ask.
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o28/jdore25/Jeep/

Price reduced, $3,500o.b.o. plus i have a myraid of spare parts from suspension and steering, interior, electrical, ECU's, sensors, and another XJ all included...

Back