• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 XJ for parts

CHUGLYxj

NAXJA Forum User
93 XJ for parts it was wrecked and is being stripped and recycled. No engine parts are usable. Neither is the trans or transfer case, rear drive shaft. PM me or call my brother (its his), Joel 717-629-7917. Its located in Ephrata, PA 17522. It should be leaving on Tuesday, if you want something let us know.
DSC04530.jpg

DSC04531.jpg

DSC04534.jpg

tranny mount good???? needs to be for a peugot???

Bugboy, pick up anytime call Joel 717-629-7917. He should be around all day on Monday

Tommy, how intact do you need? One is good one is cracked.

T-frady, its an auto, sorry

Ehall, trim is charcoal and is in fairly decent shape.

Stallacrew, his gf dropped a drink and didn't know that if she reached for it she would not only steer right she would also floor it into the pole. Best part was it happened w/in 100yrds of his house, that she just pulled out of.

Thatguy86, no cup holders and the fan shroud, look at the pics again. We only found about half of that, some was in the timing chain.

Bugboy, headliner is there but needs recovered.

Today, Monday, is the last day to take parts off of it. If you want anything call Joel at 717-629-7917 or PM/post and I can pass it along

She hit the pole in the middle of the pic, second from the right. The jeep is parked where she pulled out from. Takes a lot of something to do that.
DSC04543.jpg

I'm surprised there isnt a crinkle in the roof or a broken windshield.

Glad she's OK.

Women drivers...........

lol I love the class of 2008 on the back windshield. Don't drink and drive.
Glad she is okay.

Back