• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92 Laredo Parting out

theschwarz1

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I bought this back in the winter. Got it running and then the engine stopped working or so I think. After I did some maintenance to it, I got her running after sitting for about 2 years before I bought it, I was punching the gas to get up a hill and there was a bad knock to begin with. Everything shut down at the top of the hill with a lot of hissing coming from under the hood. I thought I seized the engine but after a few hours I hooked jumper cables to it and it started up. I have not tried to drive it since.

I figure I'll part it out.
So, with that said I'll get pics up on here soon and you all can start claiming things. Its in great shape body wise and interior wise. Has the electric seats and all the options. Tires are near new as well as the class three hitch.
Local Pickup only!

I live near Mansfield, Pennsylvania, just 12 miles west of Wellsboro (home of the Pa Grand Canyon).

nope, i changed my mind when i better mapped out where you are located. 4.5 hours is too far for me to drive to pick stuff up. hence why i deleted my post

DSCF7122.jpg

DSCF7121.jpg

DSCF7120.jpg

DSCF7119.jpg

DSCF7118.jpg

DSCF7116.jpg

DSCF7106.jpg

DSCF7105.jpg

DSCF7103.jpg

DSCF7102.jpg

DSCF7101.jpg

DSCF7100.jpg

DSCF7099.jpg

DSCF7098.jpg

you know I know how talking about someone elses prices comes off in the classifieds forum but.... Twisted man you can get a perfectly running much newer XJ for $1500...

Just to be clear..............I am just trying to see what bites. I would rather intend on parting out.....but if someone wants it as whole for $1500 OBO then that would work also........of course there is always the "O.B.O."

Is the front axle a vacuum disconnect?
Is the rear an 8 1/4 or D35? From the pics I thought 8 1/4.
What axle ratio?
What would you want for both axles?

Thanks!!

Dan

dman said:
Is the front axle a vacuum disconnect?
Is the rear an 8 1/4 or D35? From the pics I thought 8 1/4.
What axle ratio?
What would you want for both axles?

Thanks!!

Dan

I dont know if the from is a vacuum disconnect. or the answers to the axle questions..Ill take more pics.
If you want the axles and other big stuff, it will be a "U-Pull-It" policy.
Thanks

XJ Beater said:
i want the overhead console, brackets for it, and the wiring harness for it that ends up under the dash. how much for it all shipped to 01007 and do you take paypal?

Well Matus asked for it first. If he doesnt reply telling me he wants it then Ill give it to ya.....im checking on the shipping costs.....ill post back
Yes I do take paypal.

Back