• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92 2 Door PART OUT

Still interested in some interior pieces, however I'm not sure if they will fit a 4 door. If so I will need the following:

1. Driver and passenger side rear upper "D" post closest to the hatch
2. Driver side above driver door "A" post with grab handle

Color does not matter

Trim is different between 2 and 4. Longer door therefore longer A pillar upper. Rear hatch may be the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm in pleasant hill. The interior trim is grey. And any panels/trim between the rear hatch and the a pillars are usually specific for 4dr and 2dr. The b pillar is in a different spot so all the trim pieces key into that location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know anyone heading down my way soon?

probably gonna need a trans and tcase.

I actually will be on the 1st but I have no time to go pick it up. And you would have to make it to Pismo this time Jeremy.. haha

d7e11648de98a67e97c49aa4ff722a79.jpg

The disassembly has begun.

As far as i know it is complete under the dash. I already pulled the condenser and header panel assembly. Engine and trans and tcase will be coming out this weekend. It will be gone next week.

I sent you text about trans/tcase. trans went out in my xj.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Littering and..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Im pulling parts left and right.

I have a radiator and condensor both in pretty good shape. Obviously replaced in the recent past.

Tomorrow im pulling the drive train. Anyone else feel like wrenching or hanging out just hit me up. Im in pleasant hill right off the monument exit.

This has an 8.25 rear end btw.

And the fancy wood grain dash trim.

I'm interested in front and rear axles, radiator and center console. Where you located? Now I just gotta try to talk the wife into letting me buy more toys...... Lol

I'm interested in front and rear axles, radiator and center console. Where you located? Now I just gotta try to talk the wife into letting me buy more toys...... Lol
IIRC, front axle is sold.

Back